Hi new at this site. need help

Hello, so honestly I’m not new at this but i gave up a long time ago because of many trial and errors and it just made frustrated. So i started when i was 15 stopped when i was 16 and now i’m 17 yes i know why quit in a short time… well i wasn’t confident enough, but now i’m back for more and i’m willing to go on new heights the reason why i got back to magick is… well i had scary experiences, alright this happens almost every night, for the last couple of months an invisible force grabs a hold of me every time i tried to sleep at night and for some reason i can’t move when it gets a hold of me or even talk, at first i got used to it but then it happened, i started hearing voices i heard a woman whisper into my ear, the first time this happened i panicked and got scared i was unable to sleep for days every time i tried to go to sleep it happens again and again i tried communicating although i couldn’t move but nothing seems to work, can someone explain this experience? so basically i’m starting off from the beginning again.

I can’t ask my religious family for help, i was raised in a christian family… and i don’t like being forced, they force me to read the bible and go to church in which i don’t want to. If i try to rebel against their belief they’ll get mad like seriously mad and i’m the only one in my place that believes in magick… how do i know? Living inside a christian compound is a pain in the a-- you know what i mean.
I don’t have friends that’ll help me with secret rituals, so to put it short, i’m a lone wolf that’s seeking for new knowledge and experiences i don’t like being caged trapped inside a world that’s not even real. I wanna know more and learn more.

i deeply thank you for those who are willing to help, and please do excuse my crappy english.

[quote=“Basilues, post:1, topic:4555”]Hello, so honestly I’m not new at this but i gave up a long time ago because of many trial and errors and it just made frustrated. So i started when i was 15 stopped when i was 16 and now i’m 17 yes i know why quit in a short time… well i wasn’t confident enough, but now i’m back for more and i’m willing to go on new heights the reason why i got back to magick is… well i had scary experiences, alright this happens almost every night, for the last couple of months an invisible force grabs a hold of me every time i tried to sleep at night and for some reason i can’t move when it gets a hold of me or even talk, at first i got used to it but then it happened, i started hearing voices i heard a woman whisper into my ear, the first time this happened i panicked and got scared i was unable to sleep for days every time i tried to go to sleep it happens again and again i tried communicating although i couldn’t move but nothing seems to work, can someone explain this experience? so basically i’m starting off from the beginning again.

I can’t ask my religious family for help, i was raised in a christian family… and i don’t like being forced, they force me to read the bible and go to church in which i don’t want to. If i try to rebel against their belief they’ll get mad like seriously mad and i’m the only one in my place that believes in magick… how do i know? Living inside a christian compound is a pain in the a-- you know what i mean.
I don’t have friends that’ll help me with secret rituals, so to put it short, i’m a lone wolf that’s seeking for new knowledge and experiences i don’t like being caged trapped inside a world that’s not even real. I wanna know more and learn more.

i deeply thank you for those who are willing to help, and please do excuse my crappy english.[/quote]

Welcome!
Theres a lot of capable magicians here that will help u, of course, if they wish to help. But despite of this the Lesser Baninishing Ritual of the Pentagram is present on the videos of Eric on his Youtube Channell, for a first thing this would help to banish around you a few things…

But of course, this is not the solution to your problem, research, study and look for new solutions will arise according to time

regards
KRGN

I definitely agree with doing the LBRP every night before bed. For really nasty entities though you’ll need to do something more.

I had a bad situation a few years ago where I was under attack from another experienced person sending crap after me so I started to draw Thurisaz runes over my body and head in my own blood before I went to bed. Sounds crazy, but it worked and is simple. I just drew one over each chakra.

Also protect your room by making your own holy water and sprinkling some in each corner, or give offerings to a deity to protect you, and have a statue or picture of them in your room, like Sekhmet or some other warrior deity.

Welcome, and your English is just fine. In addition to the suggestions already given, I would consider looking into sleep paralysis, as well. It’s a pretty common phenomenon that most people experience occasionally, some people very often.

I’d also like to say, being a lone practitioner isn’t the obstacle it may seem to be at times. There are always those who can and will help.

Hello Basilues,

Christians parents are hard. They mean well, but the whole worldview makes life rough. There are lots of nice resources in the New Magician Help area.

This is the soooper important one:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url]

This guy sure wasn’t here long eh

Maybe I should have left out the bit about drawing on myself with my own blood.

Not sure why, but this cracked me up (beyond the obvious- as it could have been, likely I was not expecting that line of thought- and the idea that I just skimmed over when it was mentioned before and it didn’t jump out… the fact it didn’t jump out to me :slight_smile:

anyway, just made me think of how many things/events we only see part of (whether a person’s reaction ~arrival/leaving, or an event occuring, a person or an “Entity” doing-something)- and we try and see a whole/interp the gestalt… the story…
and oft never will (and how that story means more than the parts we actually do exper)…

sort of random, but what I’ve seen more and more (not only the person “guest”… but the situation they wrote about… what was going on? negative or “friendly” [as in the Jacob’s Ladder line… letting-go, angels or demons, etc.] anyway- reading/thinking about is a whole world from experiencing (as I had a few pts in my life where I experienced similar- having agrophobic sense of huge space, inside a room, with a “floor” above, and yet still sensing the open-ness of the sky, seeing through the walls…
or having the physical-sense of a foot in two-worlds (this and another) as falling-asleep, or sliding-back awake exiting a dream (this being what I think the writer might have been referencing… not a thought-contact, nor “in the room” but physical experiencing the overlap of two places- the too-wide a world … LBRP (or other Masonic style) can just “light the lamp” all the brighter and attract even more Wanderers to come by and visit…

You can for the moment use the Bible as a temporary resource.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jms/jms10.htm

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/heptamer.htm

Or if your paradigm allows, you can explore Enochian.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/enoch/