Hi my name is Walter

Hi, My name is Walter and I’m new to the group. I have studied Magick for a minute. I don’t know everything, but I do know something. I have also met some really kool Magicians on and off the Net. Right now I’m just honing my craft. I can tell you one thing a lot of the magick I used to be into has changed over time.

2 Likes

Hi Walter, what do you currently practice? A minute can be a long time, but do you have a rough duration equivalent that translates to, thst we can comprehend? If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from roughly and how old are you?

I ask because these things help us tailor our responses and guidance to more relative answers for you, when you post in the future and helps us to comprehend responses you will make in the future.

2 Likes

Hello there Walter, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

2 Likes

These days moving towards shamanism, dreaming, and chaos the Magicks. New York old enough and long enough to have visited Weisers when it was in ny and to have met Slater when he ran Magickal Childe. A min is something like 30+ years so I know little about a lot.

2 Likes

Hey Queen thanks for the welcome