Hi I'm Rose!

Hi,

My name is Rose and I’m very excited to join this forum! I’ve been listening to Become a Living God on YouTube for some time now. The channel has been an important source of instruction and inspiration for me. It’s helped me deepen my relationship with the left-hand path and discover more of my potential.

I have been practicing magick since I was a teenager in one form or another. Throughout my adult life I have been practicing intensive forms of meditation derived from Theravada and Vajrayana Buddhism. My paradigm is fairly open ended. I tend to engage rituals form a more or less chaos magick inspired orientation. I am sort of agnostic about the actual ontological status of nonphysical entities such as demons. I see magick as a ongoing experiment, and like a scientist I want to learn from experiment rather than projecting my preconceptions.

I would like to learn more about ritual techniques and trance states, particularly for evocation. This is an area where I would like to go as deep as possible with the techniques.

One thing I can offer people in this community is my extensive knowledge of meditation. There have been periods of my life where I have practiced meditation for eight hours a day or more, employing rigorous traditional techniques in order to achieve profound altered states and lasting transformation.

Another thing I can offer is an extensive knowledge of metaphysics from an academic point of view. In my own practice this has proven to be a valuable tool for figuring out how to interpret and engage with the forces of magick.

Looking forward to talking with you folks!

Best,

Rose

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome.

You are most attractive.

Cool website, by the way.

Nice to meet you, seems like you have alot of experience, and sweet website btw. Glad to have a good addition!

1 Like

Hi Rose, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello there Rose, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Rose, welcome to the forum.