Hi, I'm new

I’ve been practicing magic for a few years and have seem to plateaued. I’ve been searching for new ideas and magical inspiration. That’s when I found this site. The forum is full of knowledge. Thank you and glad to be here.

Mimo

1 Like

Welcome.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long is “a few years?”

What we need to know is important stuff, like:

If God is all powerful and create anything, can (s)he/it create a rock too heavy for itself to lift? (Please keep your answer to thirteen words or less.)

Also, if you could reincarnate as a cartoon character which one would you be and why? (Please keep your answer to thirteen words or less, not including your chosen cartoon character’s name.) Mine’s Mr. Hankey of South Park fame.

Al.
P.s. Welcome!

3 Likes

Mimo,

And regarding those answers, don’t cut and paste shit by Plato or G. W. Leibniz because I’ll know – we all will. What we need is originality. Who do you think you are and why? Give us information with which we can blackmail you. That’s what we want and it’s certainly what I want.

So why are you here? Have you read The Epic of Gilgamesh or The Wizard of Earthsea? What about Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance or Nietzsche’s Thus Spoke Zarathustra ? These are all great, left hand path books – so when will you purchase, read and underline these classics? What astrological star sign are you? Do you regret not being someone else? Please let us know, especially the blackmail information. Thanks in advance.

Al.