Hi, I'm new?

I’m new here, and I’m trinity, I was born in a Christian family but that is not the case in my shoes, I was born different out of my family, I’m a satanist and my grandma and great grandmother practiced/practice Indian medicine (if you dont know what that is its when native Americans basically do witchcraft but more herbal I guess, I dont know much though) and it usually skips a generation and I was told it should be passed down to me. And most of the females in my family that practice Indian medicine or even just witchcraft, have a birthmark, scar, scratch, in my case its all(I will post a picture). And around the time I got into the craft I started experiencing lots of crows following me (from 2 following me everywhere to 15 being around from tarot readings) and my tarot cards wouldn’t burn (my mom tried to burn them, which I thought they disappeared) after that the devil card flipped out when I found them, that was the only card that did. And I’ve tried contacting him but I’m having troubles trying to contact him through actual talking face to face. But I do feel his presence, just I cannot talk to him, I feel really relaxed and happy when I feel him around me. But I am extremely confused about my family’s origins through this and I barely know anything.
Thank you for listening? Here is the scar thing

Welcome to the forum. I will let @DarkestKnight give you the schpeel about your indroduction.

Welcome to the forum.

How old are you?

What, exactly, do you practice?

How long gave you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

I so need to copy this for pasting for when I manage to beat you to a new one who needs the prompting, lol. Chalk it up to laziness in typing on my mobile device.:mage:‍♂

3 Likes

I am 17
I am a satanist but so far I just meditate
I’ve been practicing since around January but been a satanist since June.
And I just have been meditating, like doing healing meditation and seeing my higher self, not much though. Just studying more about this if anything

1 Like

I think every member should copy and paste it and have it in their back pocket. It gets tiring having to type that 200 times a day. It’s even more meaningful when it’s someone who says they been lurking for six months and decided to join. It warms my heart dearly to post that one

2 Likes

Thank you @Octavius for elucidating more upon your experience. Welcome to the BALG forum. May your time here be fruitful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the same mark on my back. I read thats because of How your died in the pastlife, but i think its related to witchcraft Marks too

1 Like

I found this
Inscriptorum Hereticae: A marca da bruxa (Just Translate to english)

2 Likes

@Draggus thank you for that read, gave me some insight