Hi, I'm new here and need help with neighbours

Hi Everyone, I’m completely new to everything here. I decided to join as have seen some very interesting posts mentioning banishing horrible neighbours. My mum has been suffering from this kind over a year now and it’s really affecting her a lot health wise. We have tried freezing them with a bottle spell which worked to make them little quiet to what they started out with. Recently they started throwing their dog poop onto the pathway solely used my my mum to get her bins in and out of her property. I’d love your help on how we can help them move and get some nice tennants instead like before. I’m based in UK. Thank you all in advance

2 Likes

Get some blue berries, hold them (wish them gone) and toss a few in their yard.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you!

So you and your mother are magickal? How long you guys been practicing and what tradition?

2 Likes

As far as magick goes we have been practicing various stuff as long as I can remember, it would be things my mum read about here and there to help and protect the family like spells and rituals or protection runes. I also vaguely remember her owning a set a tarot cards when I was little which I was certainly not allowed to touch. Right now she is exploring of aura protection and healing. Especially right now with a lot of negative energy on the other side of her wall… I myself would love to learn more I think mostly for our family’s protection and my own spiritual enhancement which was always a great interest of mine (even though I grew up Catholic). I am very open to any suggestions on any literature that would be useful for beginners