Hi, im jack

hello everyone :slight_smile: i found this forum looking up stuff on google and decided to make an account.

ive been a witch since december 2020, and i mainly work with spirits. im intro true crime and mix that into my practices.

i have a spirit boyfriend, and my best friend is a spirit as well. i spend a lot of time talking to them through divination tools and mediums, usually using my pendulum board. i do other stuff too though.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

What type of spirits do you work with? If related to True Crime, there’s likely some necromancy or psychopomp work involved.

Anything else you’re interested in?

1 Like

Welcome @kmfdmlight

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

i mainly work with the columbine shooters, eric is a bit protective so until he reincarnated no other true crime related spirits tried to contact me.

vladislav roslyakov and pekka auvinen both reached out to me at some point but i wasn’t really interested in working with them, though i gave them some stuff anyways.

i was thinking about working with deities at some point but im not sure who i’d want to work with yet. thanks to a pesky spirit i have some spiritual blockages rn so id have to wait before working with anyone else.

2 Likes

maryland.

i consider myself pagan but i don’t really identify with any one branch of paganism. for the most part im still discovering myself

Me, too.

I’d hit up Hecate or Hel to help with that. They are also Goddesses that work with the dead in different capacities. You may find them useful.

1 Like

hopefully they could help, ive already contacted azrael and that didn’t do anything… oops

1 Like

Please be aware that promotion of violence of any sort is prohibited on this forum, so there can be no discussion of school shootings, or their perpetrators. Anything along those lines will be removed immediately and further breaches will result in the closure of your account.

4 Likes

okay, thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

When I asked what you practice, I meant what method do you use to work with the spirits you are claiming to work with? Are you following a particular system?

2 Likes

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

sorry if this still doesn’t answer your question, im kind of dumb lol. i usually use my pendulum board to talk to them; but i also use tarot cards, candles, talking to mediums, etc.

i interact with them by going places with them, talking to them, and giving them offerings.

Hello Jack. Welcome to the forum. :pray:

Hi Jack & Welcome

DarkestKnight meant what kind of magick are you interested in and/or currently practicing. DarkestKnight wants you to elaborate on what experiences you have with magick and if you follow a particular magickal system/tradition type like Wicca or Golden Dawn etc. so can you please elaborate on your magick experiences if you have any over and above talking to spirits (which is kewl btw but doesn’t really tell us much about you )?

i don’t follow a particular magic type, don’t know a lot about that since im still learning.

it’s mostly just talking to spirits. one time i did a spell to find love and another time i hexed someone though. maybe ill do more spells in the future, but id rather work with someone to get a thing that i want then do a spell. hope that answered the question haha

1 Like

Thank you and (again) welcome to the forum Jack :slight_smile: