Hi I'm Ayesha nice to meet ya!

Hello everyone as you can see from the title my name is Ayesha. I am 19, I live in the US, and grew up in a christian household. I have been practicing energy work and “psionics” since I was 13 up until I was 16 when I started to get into witchcraft. I would cast spells with the help/energy of bodies of nature such as the moon, sun, and bodies of water, practice cartomancy, and dabbled in wicca until I decided it was not for me. I have never worked with a spirit/god/demon/angel/etc so my senses are lacking a bit but I HAVE been researching. I feel a particular pull to the demon Beelzebub but I haven’t found much information about him compared to other more popular entities.

I love meeting new people and asking ALOT of questions because knowledge is power right? :rofl:

feel free to message me I am very friendly :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @ayesha

Do you currently practice anything specific?

welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I don’t really practice anything specific right now I am looking into celestial magic and demonolatry. How about you?

Thank you! May I ask what sigil is in your profile picture?

I don’t follow any specific left/right/middle/ambidestroux path. I do what I think I need to do to achieve certain larger goals.

the sigil of Lucifer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Interesting… another new user posted requesting to learn more information about him just 5 hours ago too:
Information on Beelzebub? Maybe he’s sending people to these forums :thinking: lol, but you might want to keep an eye out on that thread for answers from other users who know or dealt with him.

Welcome. :slight_smile:

Welcome.

Hi Ayesha, welcome to the forum :wave:t4: