Hi! I'm Ardeon

Hello, everybody! Just wanted to chirp in.
Joined a couple of hours ago, and I think I’m in love with this place! I’m not gonna rant on about myself much, here’s a few short things about me:

I prefer to not reveal my real name, so you can call me Ardeon. I’m from the Balkans, English is not my native language, but I believe I do okay. 24yo
I haven’t been studying magick for long, so what’s most appealing to me right now is probably Chaos Magick, because it has no rules, more like guidelines and it’s a DYI type of deal, which I like. Would love to hear people’s opinions on Chaos Magick!
As I learn more, and discover more about the Occult, I’d be glad to share experiences and give advice, where I can.

I think that’s all I have to say for now. kbye

1 Like

Welcome.

What areas of magick do you have experience with? “Chaos Magick” encompasses a lot.

Well, that’s exactly it. I can’t even tell you, because my experiences are few and far between.
I’ve read here and there about demons and angels; grimoire/book of shadows how to’s and what to put in them; researching on astrology and trying to figure out my own natal chart… Basically I’m just a baby, trying to find something to grab onto, so I can get myself up and start walking.

I just read the whole Sargatanas thread here, took some notes, and I think I’ll focus on trying to contact him.

2 Likes

Have you tried sigils, and servitors? They are pretty much the basics of Chaos Magick.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve tried working with servitors, but with little effect (or in some cases opposite of what they were created for), so I dropped it until I diagnose what I was doing wrong.
Sigils I’ve dabbled with, never created one, but have used some from different sources to concentrate and meditate on.

2 Likes

Welcome Ardeon! Hope you enjoy the BALG family! Sigils are probably the easiest place to get started for people that want to learn instant appliable magick, i wish you luck for your future endeavours

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ll deffinitely look into sigils more seriously.

Sigils would be a great tging to start off with so you can have a demon angel mentor to back you up if needed also when creating a serviter I was told you have to do two rituals to make it work make sure u have it all planned and alined out and a sigil for them as well as a source of food for them to eat and a purpose with out it they won’t work well it won’t work I myself am still workingvon it to welcome to the family I’m really hoping to see an update from you

1 Like

You just gave me a lot of information I didn’t previously have + sparked my interest to dig more about how servitors work exactly. Any books you might recommend?

Also - about the demon angel mentor thing - I’m currently trying to establish a connection with Sargatanas to be my mentor demon, because reading the thread on here made me realise I’ve been drawing towards him for some time now, but I never even knew his name. As soon as I read this, I knew it was him, who had been calling out to me. I’m only trying to make a real connection and a conversation for now, without asking anything of him - basically trying to get a feel for his energies and attune my senses better, so I can begin to hear his answers. I have this weird thing where I can see, but I can not hear what any spirit is saying, unless I’m in some drug-induced state (which I hate).

1 Like

See I’m the opposite I can hear not see but I’ve seen a few Lucifer was an unexpected one lol I don’t have any books I can recommend you but I can keep a look out for you and I e never worked with him actually my first time hearing of him my mentor is furfur I only speak to goetia spirits as for sevitors it’s hard work lol but if u need help with it feel free to p.m me when your able to so I can help u

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind if I have any qustions (which I undoubtedly will have) about the servitor thing. (:

I’m always here so just let me know n I’ll let you know what to do

1 Like

Btw, can anyone tell me how to PM? Can’t really find the option to do so, and if I understood correctly, I do have the rights to PM. (Being lvl1 - Basic Member, it says I can PM) Just can’t find the button?