Hi I'm a new member here and want to know more about Demons and Angels for the BEST Revenge

Hi all, I’m a New member here and I want to know more about Demons and Angels for the BEST revenge to the bad people who treat me in unfair way.
Since many years I have been always nice and good to those Bad people around me. But I can not stand anymore as they always play games on me and I can not escape myself from them (not this time), so I think I need to defense myself in this situation.
I need the BEST revenge (the BEST Demons) on how to destroy their life.
I feel they also do some black magic to put some curses on me.
Do you know which Demons or Angels can do the BEST and FAST revenge to send back the curses to themselves and also to banish my secret enemies?
I mean to destroy their job, health and financial?
and how is the rituals to do it?
and can I do it in the daylight? as for me, it’s not possible to do it in the night but I have an empty dark room at home.
Ok thank you very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

guy you are too much but for me i am newbie to hope professionals will assist us on you topic and i will pick up something from there when i first started with summoning demons i did not start to delete humans life or kill then i start watching black witch coven videos on you tube and from the i start to get their website and there when i come on the website i start to see what iam looking for is here which time to summon a demon those during day and those in the night what they like and whats candle to burn or what to offer them so i start with Azazel during the day Saturday with a red blue black candle and glass of alcohol as for now tomorrow Monday in the night i wanna try Lucifer because the black witch say you can change demons and use demon enns iam here to watch and learn those which have been with demons taliking to them anytime iam just here to work with a good spirit to help me with what i want

2 Likes

Welcome here, @Mama_mia1

for the BEST revenge to the bad people who treat me in unfair way […] I think I need to defense myself in this situation.

Defense and revenge is not the same thing. Defense will help you to avoid the attacks (or cause them backfire). If you ready to take revenge, it means you or/and your protection was weak, so you suffered because of someone else, and you want to strikes back.

I feel they also do some black magic to put some curses on me.

You have to recharge your protection and shields (or create if you doesn’t have yet) and make them more powerful. It will help you to avoid attacks and most kind of abuse if you use the well type of it (check your situation and decide which kind of protection you need based on it) or you can ask Deities to protect you, but I’m strongly recommend for your own cause, to don’t forget to evolve yourself to be ready in the case if you have to stand on your own feet.

Cleansing yourself is also an option, and you can’t make mistake with that, if you do it periodically. Of course it won’t help in the case when you are under a serious attack, so don’t be lazy.

I mean to destroy their job, health and financial?

Use the :mag: function, and you’ll find Demons for every specific goal of yours you wrote above. You can find quality guides, tips and experiences in this topic which also can help you. There are a lot of member of the Forum who spent their time to make those topics, you just have to use the search function before you ask anything.

and can I do it in the daylight? as for me, it’s not possible to do it in the night but I have an empty dark room at home.

Yes, you can, just be sure in that no one will bother you while you do the ritual.

Sincerely,
Nagash

4 Likes

Welcome @Mama_mia1.

Before demanding that you want the BEST angels and demons for revenge, perhaps you could introduce yourself properly, and tell us about yourself and if you have any experience in magick. You have told us nothing so this post does not meet our requirements for a proper introduction.

3 Likes

It is obvious you have no experience. Check out the sites search engine first than ask for advice, you don’t have join the forum to use it, hundreds of threads on many occult subjects. If you do join, please post an intro first as prompted if you want further help with the forum to post questions.

2 Likes

Sorry I am just too excited about this. I think so. I’m so sorry. :smiley:

Oh I’m so sorry. Perhaps I’m just too excited that I just found this forum. I’m so sorry. But thank you for your reminder. Yes, I am new here, I’m a female 40 years old from Germany. I’m excited to learn everything here from beginning, as I never do any rituals before, so I’m really new into occults and willing to learn more. I hope someone can help me to grow on this occults. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I just did it. But I don’t know which type of intro you mean here? About myself? I’m a female 40 yrs old from Germany. :slight_smile:

Oh ok thank you very much for your kind help. I am so sorry, I am really new into this, so I have no idea at all. I am so sorry to bother you. but once again, Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re back could this be Damian?

No dear, I’m not Damian. Who’s Damian? I’m Mia 40 yrs old from Germany. :slight_smile:
My background is Christian but very rarely go to church and seeking for my own way.
I have read some books about Goetia Demons, just started it some days ago and need some guides to understand 72 Goetia Demons more deep.
I want to choose one (1) or more 2 o 3 Demons from 72 Goetia Demons which the best can work together with me.
I need the right 1 or 2 or 3 Right Goetia Demons for me.
I’m learning also about Abramalin as well, also just started a few days ago reading the books.
I need to find the right details ritual guide and to prepare it carefully before I start the real ritual.
for me, it’s very interesting to learn Demonology and Angelology as well.
Thank you very much for any guide from you all :slight_smile:

1 Like