Hi I’m new 👋

Hello there my name is Asher but you can call me Nintrome and Shadow is also fine (people online used to call me shadow so I’m used to it) Sorry if my English is a little weird cause this isn’t my first language. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and I found out about ghosts and spirits on the internet and I have been wanting to research it ever since. I’m currently 13 1/2 years old so I’m kinda new to all this stuff. I’ve never ever casted a successful spell before. I have casted a love spell but I ended up reversing it. I usually do candle magick because I live with my mom and my stepdad and I sleep in the attic. There isn’t a lot of room and my stepdad doesn’t want me burning candles cause he thinks I’ll burn the house down lol. My mother knows I practice magick but my dad and stepdad don’t. I also have 2 brothers they know I practice magick too. One of my brothers does a lot of tarot so I guess you can say it’s kinda in the family to practice magick cause also my great granddad used to practice black magic. Oh yeah I’m also a boy and I currently have 3 stepsisters and 1 stepbrother. I one time casted a spell on my stepsister to leave the house cause nobody here likes her i don’t know if it worked for suuure but I casted it like a month ago and I heard it takes about a month so she should be gone soon I hope. To be honest I casted more curses then good spells which I think isn’t a good thing :hushed:. If you have any more questions about mah life feel free to ask ( I won’t answer crazy questions lol )

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Wow 13, be careful. Make sure you cleanse, protect yourself and be safe. I’d recommend you learn shielding magic and stuff before learning about curses/other types of manipulation.

1 Like

I wish I found this forum when I was 13

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes