Hi! I’m new to this stuff and want to know more about it if anybody feels like educating me!

I’m new to demons, evocation, invocation, offerings, and all that great stuff but it’s incredibly interesting to me and I’d love to know more about it with the help of some of you on this sight. I’ve done lots of research but it’s hard to find source material when I don’t particularly know even what to look for :joy:.

2 Likes

There is more than enough information on this site about everything you seem to be interested in. I’d simply start with one thing, learn about it, then move on to the next. Do you mediate? If not I’m going to suggest you begin with that. Otherwise you may struggle with invocation/evocation.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I don’t meditate regularly nor have I ever, but if it can help me with invocation then I’m definitely willing to try it out, do you know exactly how this will help me? If I had to guess I’d say it has something to do with communication between me and the demon I choose to attempt to summon.

2 Likes

Meditation is a basic because is the fundamental part of all magic. For magic to work is essential to be able to attain high states of consciousness (known also as gnosis by chaos magicians). Not only that, but to be able to dont loose yourself or intent while doing this, and be able to project your will.

Thats why meditation is important. It is to learn to control yourself.

2 Likes

I see, would you mind if I asked what type of magical user you are? If any?

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

1 Like

This is my intro, here I talk about that:

1 Like

Nope. I’m completely new.

2 Likes

Nice introduction! You seem like you know a lot.

1 Like

Awww… haha, thanks

1 Like

Welcome! Completely agree with taking it slowly, one topic at a time. Mediation would definitely be a great start. I would just like to add not to be overwhelmed by all of this. Yes, it is a lot to take in, but it is meant to be a life long path (or many, depending on your beliefs). Move at your own pace

1 Like

Welcome to balg and sigil work is quite easy but not easy lol in invocation you need

To know who your calling look them up anywhere on here and online for info

Draw their sigil you can find it on here or online

Do a full cleaning of your self and the room your going to call them in

Set up a spot for you and them to sit

Place candles in the middle or around the sigil and light them left to right or starting with the direction of the demons prefer

Relax and meditate or chant enn you can find it on you tube you can feel them when they enter the room
The atmosphere changes are very odd lol and some can be very relaxing and others can make you jumpy don’t be alarmed it’s just them letting you know it’s them
Speak to them respectfully and calmly ask for what you need to offer an offering they may like
Close nicely when done

Note always make notes while doing this cause changes you may experience are very important and your experience is as well

I hope this helps you get the jist of it it’s not perfect but I contact them this way lol good luck

2 Likes