Hi I’m new here

Hi I’m new here and I do not have much knowledge about magic but I’m learning

2 Likes

Thank you, and welcome! :slight_smile:

So I have done it right I hope thank you so much for helping

1 Like

Hey, what have you learnt so far? What type of magic resonates with you?

1 Like

Hi I’m literally new here and know almost nothing about magic

1 Like

There is plenty of information here so please take advantage of the forum’s search function in the upper right (it’s the little magnifying glass). There are many threads that provide the basics of evocation.

1 Like

Can you please teach me how to evoke king belial .thank you

As i said, use the search function. The basics of evocation can be used for any spirit.

We are not going to retype everything just because you are lazy and dont want to find the information yourself via a search.

1 Like

Ok I’m sorry

Welcome to the forum. Here is a thread I created for new people to this type of thing.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi can you help me I have a doubt

1 Like

Sure, feel free to tell me.

1 Like

Is it ok if I use the photo of the sigil from the phone or should I draw

1 Like

It’s really okay to use your phone/tablet/pc for that.

Drawing is better because you use your energy for the sigil easier. But that doesn’t mean it works better or anything. You can get the same results with both ways.

Ok thank you can you also tell me what are the things I can offer king belial I searched but couldn’t find

1 Like

I’m not sure about Belial, since I don’t work with him. But you can always ask him.

From what I’ve heard, blood is okay with Belial. Other than that, you should ask members who are more experienced with him. Perhaps incense would also do.

1 Like

:blush: thank you so much

1 Like