Hi Friends

let me try this one also, guide me how to start & what to do.

1 Like

search up his sigil, meditate on it while visualizing it and chant his enn, thats all i can advise you for now, one must get familiar with an entity if he wants to work with one, I am a begginer with working with Demons too, but i have done it like this and sometimes i have just gazed the sigil and gained communication

3 Likes

if you need to evoke i would suggest Evoking Eternity by EA Koetting

mind you, i have not properly evoked a Demon yet, just Archangel Michael

do u communicate with Archangel Michael ?

I used to work a lot with angels, but then i had…problems, and lost power, but yes, I am still able from time to time to call them

Also the Devas, Kali, Shiva and the whole family

how its possible ?

how is what possible?

you communicate with Shiva & Kali ?

My friend listen…they are not out of reach…everyone can communicate with the Divine, me? I just had a huge kundalini ascenscion which had caused me to transcend to higher vibrations, but even so, if you pray to the Devas, they will listen, they are manifestations of the Absolute Reality symbolizing various aspects of the Divine and its various creations, nature and more

1 Like

where you live ? if u are from india i dont need to explain so much about shiva and kali. i my view shiva represent love ( sex ) and kali represent ( destruction ). Hinduism is very different, there is a scientific explanation behind every god & devil in Hinduism…

Shiva is primarily representative of the 3rd aspect of Creation which is Destruction to me, Kali to me represents many things, but primarily Shakti aggressive, symbolizing also Nature

1 Like

i agree but the modulation of your and mine output is different.

1 Like

like Brahma is creation, Vishnu preservation

1 Like

which part of india u live ?

i am not from india i am European

1 Like

:slight_smile: u did so much of research i think.

ok i have one question who created the religion things and named gods and devils ?

not so much research, most i learned by doing, a lot of knowledge was probably from previous lives

1 Like