Hi Friends

Hi Friends
am AHSIRAH from india, am here to learn sigil writing, hope i find the best guidance from this forum.

With Love
ahsirah

1 Like

Welcome. Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post is insufficient for a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

2 Likes

am 33+, last week i draw my own sigil with some basic things, i can fell it now that my sigil is started working, so need to lean more about sigil and help my friends to have success in their life too…

1 Like

So you have no experience in magick, if I am understanding correctly?

1 Like

honestly yes, am from india there are lots of difference and difficulties to practice magic ( indian magic and western magic, am new to this forum if anything i say wrong please correct me ), most of the ingredient is not avail in my surroundings… i feel sigil i bit easier to me, thats y

1 Like

When you are talking sigils, do you mean the Spare-style method of converting a statement of intent into a glyph?

1 Like

the basic things are ok i followed this steps

1. meditation before starts writing sigil
  2. writing down the goal
  3. removed vowels & duplicates
  4. created my own designs by joining the letters
  5. activating by blood.

what happen here i found some post about spirit / demon sigils quite interesting from this place i got confused .

Yes, what you are discussing is the sigil method of Chaos Magick, derived from the work of Austin Osman Spare (though you don’t need blood).

Spirit sigils, or what I prefer to call spirit seals, are different. They are a symbol used to represent a spirit. Most of those used, such as for the spirits of the Goetia, are hundreds of years old.

2 Likes

so you are telling that Chaos Magic and Spirit Seal are different zonal so we cant combine in sigil wright ?

Yes, they are different and do different things.

A Chaos sigil is implanted within your own subconscious mind to come into manifestation.

A spirit seal does not.

2 Likes

i dont think its neccessary to combine, one is created purely by your own intention set forth to the universe, the other is a way to call forth said spirit represented by the sigil

3 Likes

it is the same thing with yantras and mantras utilized in tantric tradition, except in demonolatry they are called sigils (yantras) and Enns (mantras) and the enns are said to be chanted 108 times like the exact number of maha rudraksha mala

2 Likes

ok this is what rounding on my head past two days searched all over the google to sortout this thing. finally i got the answer. now again a question is popping up :):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: how to use spirit seals to fulfill our intentions…

you live in india, why dont you work with the Devas? they never called you?

good question, here what happen most of the tantric written in arabic ( only muslims can read and wright i know only few alpha and numberics ) , sanskrit its a north indian language i born and bought up in south india, most of the south indian magic script are forbidden u cant find easily in online. some blogs are there with is translated from sithar scripts but they will not post all the things ( www.siththarkal.com ) sorry for sharing links…

2 Likes

yes i understand, they keep their knowledge hidden, however you can still try chanting their mantras, you can find them online, let the Devas guide you, start with Ganesha, he will remove all your obstacles

1 Like

but anyway, for Spirit magick those are the rules, a sigil made by you utilizes your energy and intent set forth to the universe, while a spirit’s sigil is like a telephone or gateway to call that spirit to you

3 Likes

i belive in nature ( spiritual not religion ) they way the yantra, tantra works similar like other magics, but sigil is quite different ( i assuming intention message are delivering to nature via sigil ), may be am wrong but its works for me. and i need ideas to increase my clairvoyance abilities…

no, they work the same way, but perhaps you just feel better with a sigil of a demon than the sigil of a Deva or Devi

if you need financial help, Clauneck can help

1 Like