Hi everyone

I’m new to all this, only been a couple months, but I’m hoping to learn more and practice

Welcome, Please tell us about more yourself. This isn’t a complete introduction.

How old are you?

What magick have you been practicing?

What goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

Should I comment it here, edit the original or create a new topic?

Here is fine

I just turned 20 years old, I’ve only been learning and practicing magick for a couple months. So far what I’ve been learning about is mainly witchcraft related like candle magick, sigils, jar spells, manifestation but I’m looking to learn how to use magick correctly, know what I’m doing and for maybe spells more powerful. I think I mistakenly summoned an entity once which gave me a scare I’m not sure but anyway I feel like I can get a lot of insight here. Of course I want to try to use magick for money, glamour, self love etc but my main focus is repairing love through love spells, obsession spells, contact spells etc although the general idea of properly being able to practice magick in any regard is fascinating and I really want to do it and actually have results

1 Like

Repairing love through an obsession spell is like plugging a leaking dam with a stick of lit dynamite.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ex admitted when we were together he was obsessed with me (not in a stalker way) it was healthy but we were both crazy in love and dedicated, I want that back. And for someone who admits they still love me he’s been so stubborn I feel like it’ll take something that powerful to even make a budge

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like