Hi everyone :)

Hi everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Melanie and I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I have always been into magic, but only really started getting into it in 2017. I have never been able to fully communicate with spirits, other than a few alleged signs from them, here and there, one of the main reasons why I took a break from all of this and just recently had a strong urge to get back to it and fully communicate with them. The main signs I’ve received are spider sightings EVERYWHERE and I feel like they’re from Lilith. I would love some pointers on actually actually contacting Lilith and I’m really excited to be a part of the forum. Thank you so much for having me and for being so welcoming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: we have a few tutorials on developing senses as well as evocation methods if you use the search section. I believe I have some entries on Lilith in my Maddness of Tiberius journal.

Have you tried any spells or rituals yet? If so, how were your results?

Have you explored any certain traditions yet or just be more exploring?

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

PS: This does not belong in the General Discussion section so I have moved it to the correct place.

Welcome! I used to go to Grand Rapids as a kid to see my dad and lived there for a year after Iraq. Is Javasphere still around? Loved that place, back in the day…

That’s awesome! Unfortunately, Javasphere closed down a while back :frowning: You should definitely como back as an adult though! It’s truly a beautiful city.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello.

You seem to know Lilith well in your unwaking world.

Dream magick is your next step, if you’re unsure

Have fun.

Thank you! I’m going to take a look at that! I have done the red and black candle ritual and I pray to her daily. I’m more into exploring. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hell…well, I used to go there in the late 2003-2004 time frame. I was hoping they survived…

Is CityClub in Detroit still around? Went there once with my girlfriend (back in the day…). Some 60+ guy in black suspenders, a top hat, and metal studded leather pants left us half a pitcher of beer (which we didn’t drink). Ahh, the days of being young…

Thanks for letting me know. If I head back that way, I’ll hit you up .

There is a book that helped me a lot, it has a ritual to evoke Lilith. It’s called “the ultimate book of magic and witchcraft” by Pierre macedo, and yes I know that’s cliche.

Do you mean Leland City Club? If so, while it’s been awhile since I was last in Detroit but last I heard they were. Although not sure if they are open for business due to current state of affairs as Wayne county got hit very hard with Covid

1 Like

May have been, my friend. I went there in 2004, so I couldn’t tell you where it was located. My passengers had been regulars there in their late teens.

Welcome to the forum