Hi all!

Im Víctor! Im in a trouble with LOVE. I need a spell to recover the love of my life. the woman that I love. shortly I will open a follow-up post and to help me also with your experiences please. Well, greetings to all and happy to be here

Welcome.

Do you have any experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

1 Like

Yes, I have some experience. In what are destructive spells, an overwhelming success. In a matter of weeks many times and with devastating consequences (loss of work, very serious illnesses, and family misfortunes). On that side I am very happy.

And I have to thank, above all, Glasya-Labolas (Glory to him, by the way!), In terms of destroying or attacking, the success I have achieved is surprising.

But I do not know why, on the subject of love, I have not had as much success or I have not managed to connect so well with these energies.

The post I open, I will ask for help to Sitri and La Santa Muerte … I hope to open it between today or tomorrow and be successful, I will put all my will into this.

It is a woman who has me in love, we had relationships and everything was going to be better in June (we are from different cities), because we had stayed again but … another man appeared and I confess that he fell in love (argh)

And well … I have to get down to work this week, I’m reading all the forum experiences in regards to love spells, and trying to process everything as quickly as possible

1 Like

Hey Victor it’s great that you had success with baneful Magick I need to smile because sometimes destroying others is much easier than working on yourself :slight_smile: there is a 9 day spell with Santa muerte that can get this woman back. The question is do you really want her back although she turned her back to you? The book angels of love has a ritual to heal the relationship even if it is over. If you don’t like angels then Amon or Astaroth is for you
Good luck! Ivi

2 Likes

Hi! Sorry for the delay, these days I was on tests, and with work I have had little free time T_T. The answer is yes, I want her back with me, however, I know I made her happy and ours, it was quite special.

The problem, as you say, is that it is easier to destroy than to influence a person (at least for me). I like astrology and in my natal chart there are certain factors that are greatly enhanced in the work and in the obtaining of power, but in love it is where I would say that it is my great weakness.

To make up for that failure, I made a 100% hand-made talisman, for love following the instructions of Israel Regardie and in large part it worked.

I’ve read the forum stories and I have a big problem connecting with entities that manipulate love and influence women. Because literally, I do not get results (or at least not as fast as in the magic of destruction)

To update the story a little, so far I have made:
-The Heartagrama
-A jar of honey, goetico, burning for 7 days a candle on the lid and shaking it at night whispering to influence her
-Evocacion de Satanachia
-Evocacion de Belial
-Evocation of Anael and Jazar for 5 consecutive nights and followed by the evocation of Pagiel
-A voodoo doll following the instructions of Caradeau

And nothing, it’s still sooo cold.
Now that I will have more free time, I am investigating other formulas, I think that, with some I must connect properly. The same as connect with Glasya-Labolas, Raum … etc, that show me effects in less than 2 weeks!

Maybe, using magic of destruction to ruin her social life would isolate her and make it easier to influence her, but I do not want to do that to her. You never know how far the destruction can go and in several cases it has been an incurable disease and I do not want that.

I will try your recommendations, I thank you with all my heart, it is very important for me this girl.

I do not have astral senses developed, so unfortunately I can not communicate directly with entities. But I take this post to ask, if anyone has them, and can do me a favor … Ask me …:
Why do not I get success in this area? or what am I doing wrong? or if you are already working on it or some recommendation.

Because I’m finding it hard to find the key. The next thing will be, try the spell of EA, it hurts to have not taken anything personal from her, the last time we had sex T_T

Well you say that love is your greatest weakness I understand that bcz same goes for me… As within so without… You can work on loving yourself first and focus on being better for her. I don’t know what happened between you but you told that she went to some other guy? You would need to do break up spell first and then love spell. Your love spell is fine, you just need to be more confident that it is working, some things take time, if you keep lusting for results it’s working against you. You need to act the same way as in the baneful Magick. Glasya labolas is not really for love, he is more for friendship but if you think glasya would be right for this, you can try asking him, he likes responding in dreams.
Dantalion is for incluencing the mind and for love matters
I suggest don’t do many spells, it could clash lol
You can do a love energy ball every night when she is sleeping
I like simple Magick and this is something you can do everyday, if you’re interested I can post full instruction here

I would greatly appreciate it! This week I will finish the exams and I will have time to propose new action plans, to recover it

1 Like

Go into a trance and when he or she is preferable sleeping, visualize his or her and pull out her light body and gently but firmly command it. For example: “_(name of desired one)__, you love me and desire me greatly, every day. I am irresistible to you.” The more often you do this, the better. This may also have to be reinforced every so often.

This is not an extra spell but this simply empowers your spell, ofc you can choose your own command, you are influencing her during her sleep