Hi Again redoing my Intro

Hi Im ken 19 from Philippines
I found this website because i really want to communicate well with people not that i cant talk to people im just bad at it also i really want to play music but have no musical talent whatever
People say my voice is ok so that where it comes
(really appreciate it if you guys could recommend a demon that helps with that kind of thing)
Anyway i wanted to be better at communicating and music so i thought it’ll be great if i get some supernatural help
(that thought came to mind because i recently watched an anime where the protagonist who is enslave by this really good summoner its called “yondemasu yo azazel-san”)
So i searched demons that could help with music
And then i saw king paimon
Then i read up on king paimon like how to summon and things that he likes and stuff and that brought me here
As of right now i really dont want to learn anything beside summoning (that may change)
So if you guys could be give me some pointers on summoning
Thank you for reading this far

3 Likes

Hello and welcom.

1 Like

Howdy, partner. :womans_hat:

I couldn’t find a cowboy hat

3 Likes

I don’t have any experience with demons, but I work with a lot of angels. Jophiel is an archangel of wisdom and illumination and he’s also the leader of the heavenly choirs. Perhaps you could evoke him and get help for your goals that way.

3 Likes

How do i evoke him

1 Like

You can find the sigil using the rose cross method.

sigil

1 Like

Why its a bonnet!

2 Likes

What’s the rose cross method?

2 Likes

It was developed by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Rose Cross they developed is a Hermetic wonder consisting of so much knowledge. However, a lot of its secrets remain for initiates to Golden Dawn. But, using a knowledge of Kabbalah, the center of the Rose Cross has the Hebrew alphabet in a series of concentric circles. One can, knowing the Hebrew spelling, develop a sigil based on where the letters fall on the Rose Cross.

Rosy_Cross-5896307a5f9b5874ee38bea9

1 Like

Does this work for demons as well?

2 Likes

If the demon has a Hebrew version of its name, yes. An English to Hebrew conversion is not always a 1-1 process. Sometimes vowel letters are used, sometimes they’re not and vowel dots are instead.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Here is an English version

https://goo.gl/images/4Nvt5x

1 Like