HGA Evocation

Hey so here is a question is there a less time involved way to evoke the Holy Guardian Angel? I would love to do it but 6 months in a secluded temple is a little much for a guy trying to make a living. Has anyone here evoked the HGA? Is there a Night side to the HGA or does it exist outside of the duality??
V/R
BP

1 Like

Hi Blackphoenix! I don’t have any training in Formal Rituals for evoking any type of Spirit … yet I succeed in doing it. If I can do it, so can you.

I just pick an Entity based on the information available about their characteristic - how it lines up with what I want from it.

Get comfortable & give it a go. There’s much helpful, solid info in the book this Forum is named for; I’m assuming you’ve read it. If not, that’d be my recommend for the next book you invest time & money in. G’Luck :wink: Z

By hga I am assuming you mean your higher self, I personally have never done this but I believe what I am describing can be done during a controlled lucid dream. I would prepare the evocation in the dreamstate and simply call upon the entity. Considering it is part of your subconscious mind it should work.

I have attempted to evoke the angelic but never in a dreamstate, no. Powerful evocation though.

1 Like

The only Method I know of - is the Abremalin Ritual.

To keep it simple - it requires months of actual prayer and ritual etc… that comes to a climax with the HGA appearing etc etc… I assume that this is what you are asking about?

My answer in short is - no shortcut I know of…
EA did the working and he did the 6month version, this is in his book Questing After Visions, for the benefit of any that have not read that book.

I seek the same answer too…

I have read that the method does several things because it takes so long…
It creates a perfectly sealed environment for the operation and is heavily impregrnated by the presence and power of the HGA - it is said to be a perfect operation in the way it has been laid out… it is the fastest method to attaining power, but takes a seemingly impossible commitment of having months to set aside… plus the decompression from the experience… often resulting in illness from the stress of it to put that bluntly… and the illness and recovery time would allow you to get some kind of sense of reality back and integrate the experience…

I second the original Question - has anyone else done this Ritual?
Has anyone found this HGA in another fashion - indeed that would be a very good reason to try and scry as well - if that works in this way…

There is also the book “21st Century Mage” that focuses on simpler methods than the Abremalin Ritual through which you can evoke your HGA.

1 Like

Dimitris, that is correct. I have been following Jason Newcomb for years and his material is great! I have been through most all his books and they get U there fast. Jason’s mp3’s are great for advancing U to the place U want/need to be and can great speed up the old methods. I personally believe everyone needs to first obtain union with their HGA (KC & HGA) before doing Goetic or evokation magick. Here’s Jason’s site: [url=http://shop.vendio.com/centerofchanges/category/3028/]http://shop.vendio.com/centerofchanges/category/3028/[/url] or [url=http://newhermetics.com/]http://newhermetics.com/[/url]

21st century mage ordered. Thanks :wink:

Thank you for all your responses I will look into 21 century mage!!!

Thanks Dimitris for that website. Will study that as well. 93!

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:109”]Hey so here is a question is there a less time involved way to evoke the Holy Guardian Angel? I would love to do it but 6 months in a secluded temple is a little much for a guy trying to make a living. Has anyone here evoked the HGA? Is there a Night side to the HGA or does it exist outside of the duality??
V/R
BP[/quote]

I am not sure if there is an easier method with less time involved, but E.A. never needed to go to a secluded temple, even though it would be great to do it in that way. I have never evoked the HGA. I have used one or two squares from the third, something which doesn’t need to evoke the HGA :wink:

[quote=“tania, post:12, topic:109”][quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:109”]Hey so here is a question is there a less time involved way to evoke the Holy Guardian Angel? I would love to do it but 6 months in a secluded temple is a little much for a guy trying to make a living. Has anyone here evoked the HGA? Is there a Night side to the HGA or does it exist outside of the duality??
V/R
BP[/quote]

I am not sure if there is an easier method with less time involved, but E.A. never needed to go to a secluded temple, even though it would be great to do it in that way. I have never evoked the HGA. I have used one or two squares from the third, something which doesn’t need to evoke the HGA ;)[/quote]
Whats 1 or 2 squares from the third??? Im a noob lol
Thx
BP

Hey All,

There is also a less time-intensive ritual for invoking the HGA in Jason Miller’s Sorcerer’s Secrets, using the Invocation of the Bornless One. The time it takes to make contact with the HGA is , however, variable (ie it takes some people 6 months, or sometimes longer, others less).

1 Like

… oooooh - HGA = holy guardian angels :stuck_out_tongue: bahahaha - ok ok, now I know how to append my answer in the other thread :smiley: cheers! hehe

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:109”]Hey so here is a question is there a less time involved way to evoke the Holy Guardian Angel? I would love to do it but 6 months in a secluded temple is a little much for a guy trying to make a living. Has anyone here evoked the HGA? Is there a Night side to the HGA or does it exist outside of the duality??
V/R
BP[/quote]

I have a Rosicrucian friend who does it through pathworking meditation type exercise, she drops into her pineal gland in the meditation and meets her HGA there. I know the way I’m describing it makes it sound kinda flufftastic but I’m not familiar enough with Rosicrucian techniques to explain it the way she does. I know what she does is a hardcore process that takes about 24 hours, which is much easier to spare than 6 months. lol

1 Like

Would you please ask your friend at what level or lesson she has attained…? I would certainly be interested in knowing. Thanks.

Maxx

1 Like

[quote=“Maxx, post:17, topic:109”]Would you please ask your friend at what level or lesson she has attained…? I would certainly be interested in knowing. Thanks.

Maxx[/quote]

I believe she said level 7 but I’ll find out for sure. I know she’s been in at least 10 years.

Thanks…I have only been a recent member for maybe 6 mos.

Maxx

I was thinking about joining. Which org do you belong to Maxx? I saw there were like 3 on the net. lol
BP

AMORC…get all the info over the net…first class material.
I enjoy it…

Maxx