Hey would anyone be able to soul scan me here?

I be interested if anyone would be able to soul scan me here ?
I work with lucifer , raphael, azazel, asmodeus and king paimon and would be interested to see if there is any other guides around me
too.

thank you

What do you want to know?

It’s a blue round firey ball. Glows. It’s a beautiful light.

It’s an old soul with many lifetimes on earth. Close to nature and nature spirits. With the touch and spark of the divine.

Your circle is firey blue as well. And you flames go to about the shoulders.

Your strong though you may not always see it. You have the ability to set things in motion and chart courses.

Water is closely related to you as well. And you will do well doing magick with the elements.

5 Likes

Thank you for this ,
Yes I have old soul :slight_smile: and I wanted to know for spirit guides around

This is lovely :heart:

1 Like

Could you possibly do the same for me? The magickal name I use is Zulok (this name can not be used to control me, so to you that see this do not even try)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I say that, because I am giving a warning to all of those who would try to do so, they would not like the consequences

Lmao, you only need someone’s screen name, if you wish to do anything to them.

1 Like

To an extent, but there are rituals which can make it so that it is as if the person was never alive and thus destroying every part of them and it involves vibrating thier Dead Name backwards and some other things

If you say so. I’ve done some pretty awful shit to people with nothing more than randomly generated sounding email address- that was used to contact my man with and hide their identity. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have a challenge for you, look to the base of your skull, where your spine meets the skull and see and feel what is there and then if it is not personal tell me what you see

I have aphantasia, so I will pass. Besides I’ve seen you post that like four times recently, I’m good.

1 Like

Ok, but there is a reason why I am doing so and it is not to be annoying, it is a power within us that most people do not know is there and it is very powerful, sorry I was being annoying with saying that though

@Loki_1, you’re hijacking the thread. Please either use the Scan Me thread or create your own.

And kindly leave the low-key threats behind.

3 Likes

I was not threatening, not intentionally at least. Sorry for that though

1 Like

A soul scan is different from a scan that sees what’s around you and who’s around you one in internal and the other external.

I see thank you