Hey who has a Instagram?

Hey you guys have been so nice to me. I was wondering if anyone would want to exchange Instagrams (if you have one, and also if you are comfortable with it that is) with me. I like the idea of getting to know like minded individuals and make some new friends. I mean if this isn’t appropriate for this forum to ask I am sorry, and you can take it down. I just think it is a cool idea. If you would like to do this , just PM me and we can talk about it and if you would like to add me.
I don’t have a lot of people where I live with the same ideals as me. I’m a really chill down to earth person, and sometimes it gets lonely not having anyone to talk to about occult stuff. Yes I mean I do on here. But I think this would also be a cool idea. Or some form of group chat? I don’t know. Maybe I’m the only one that thinks this is a good idea.
Let me know your opinions guys!
Hope you are all having an amazing day or night.
:love_you_gesture:t3::black_heart::crystal_ball:

7 Likes

Moi. Looking to have a larger network of practitioners

2 Likes

Search J.A. Ragnarson or Joe Ragnarsson. You’ll find me

3 Likes

Pm me and we can exchange our info

Okay I’ll find ya

1 Like

I just followed you

1 Like

Lance_tiny_armstrong

I go hiking a lot haha

3 Likes

idk what would feel more comfortable with?
I have two accounts, one for alternative modeling and the other account is for my personal live, but most of the time I post my artworks and stuff

2 Likes

Just followed you

1 Like

Pm me and we can exchange info

3 Likes

I have one but I don’t post anything on it

1 Like

@brittanyclayre :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“pt7f9”, although there are no contents.

Added!

@Milen_Krikt
Hello, I see you still haven’t introduce yourself to us, please click the banner bellow and follow the instructions

handIntro

Also I wouldn’t start advertising professional services here as it’s against the rules

1 Like

xristoforos_ophis

Really ? That’s awesome. Do I have to make my profile not private ?

damen_edgar

It’s mostly just guitar stuff honestly :expressionless:

1 Like

Im praying to mighty lucifer that this makes @anon27714670 make a instagram account

1 Like

i already have one hahaha i just havent dont anything with it yet lol

2 Likes