Hey there, newb here

Hello there, I stumbled upon this forum while looking for some general magick help and thought I might as well sign up because the material here is fantastic.

So I’m a huge noob, I’ve never had a mentor, natural aptitude or any real training except in taiji. The only thing that comes to me very naturally is lucid dreaming, but so far it’s only been a source of amusement and I don’t really know how to use it in my practice. I’m otherwise a very average person and practiced on and off a few years with Bardon hermetics, runes, and taiji.

I decided to sign up after I was given many in your face signs that I had no idea how to manage my energy (I am a huge workaholic), ignored them, did my first LBRP and wiped myself out for 2 entire days. I forced myself to go to school on the first but literally couldn’t get out of bed until nighttime on the second.

My short term goals are to balance my chakras, learn why I’m so tired and lethargic all the time, and to develop my psychic senses, because I have some sensitivity but my sensations are too vague, which sucks since I’m also interested in seeking guidance from Odin and Freyja about runes. I know this sounds really stupid but I’m a little scared of knowing how to sense spirits because I’ve had occasional very unpleasant contact with negative entities. I know that my fear and apprehension has been blocking me a lot on this front. I would be very grateful for any help, insight and advice.

My long term goal is to understand the nature of reality, be able to change it through magick, and to be a master of myself in order to better serve others and to love the entire creation.

Looking forward to meet you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wink:

Welcome to the forum @blueberry!

Hello, and thank you!

Welcome. Consider working with Satan/Lucifer first. They can really put the wind back in your sails and help you keep it there.

1 Like

Hey there, thanks. I might at some point, but i feel like i need to develop my clairvoyance and clairaudience before i can try any evocation. i’ve trained my auditory and visual imagination quite a lot but i still cannot overcome the hurdle of sensing, because i keep questioning if i’m making it up… :confused:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I’m new here myself and have already found a wealth of information!

Welcome to the forum

Doubt is the bane of all mages. Banish it (I know eaiser said than done) Constant practice, study times/dates/attributed substances (generally the more variety you get the better but don’t worry if you can only come up with incense at the start), come honestly, sincerely, and respectfully. (A willingness to make mutually beneficial agreements doesn’t hurt later on either.) Best of luck friend. :blush:

2 Likes

You should work with Metatron and Sandalphon, they are both brothers in that they were once humans who became angels. Metatron helps you top down, he meditates the power of the Divine to you. Whereas Sandalphon works bottom up, he elevates you to the divine.

I have a strong relationship with Metatron and he is one of my best friends. He causes favor to surround me because I operate at such an energetically high level.

For example, on Monday at work I received a significantly large amount of tips. On Tuesday, I journeyed to his realm and asked him to obtain for me the same amount, all he said was that my request had been heard. At the end of the day, I did not meet the same amount. On Wednesday, I journeyed to him again and asked him what happened? We had an interesting discussion about exactly what his ability is. And that day, both of my meals at work were given to me for free.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great advice :slight_smile: For reasons of secrecy I’ve been holding myself back from studying/using substances like incense, candles and herbs or using an altar, but I realize now that it’s a significant blind spot in my understanding.Thank you for pointing it out!

Yeah, there is a reason why I only did the LBRP a few times. I’ve still been trying to pin down exactly whats wrong with me (or rather what makes me different on a spiritual level) I used to spend a lot of time worrying about it, that maybe I’m a bad person or something because some ritual didn’t work the way it was supposed to. I’ve since let go of that supposed to, except when I want to guilt trip myself for no good reason. I found the Star Ruby worked for me and didn’t give me issues. You may find something else works for you. The important thing is to try different things and be honest with yourself about your feelings.

1 Like

Do a search in the upper right corner for a recent post by @C.Kendall titled “the room”, as it sounds like you would benefit from not only the clandestine nature of the method but also the exercising of your astral senses.

1 Like

That is such an interesting experience :smiley: Why was it not the same, did he make up for the difference in tips with the meal?

Thank you! I’m reading up on them. I’m an artist so I’m interested in calling an entity who can help me with art together with the spiritual development, do they help with those?

1 Like

Interesting, what happened to you when you did the LBRP?

I think the LBRP worked for me but my problem is related to energy levels, I’m actually a little afraid to do it again :confused: I’ve never really read of anyone else who had similar problems with the LBRP so I’m a little relieved I’m not the only one.

edit: just as an update, I just did it again but loaded up on sugar like I’ve seen advised on here and I feel fine :smiley:

What an amazing method, thanks for pointing me to it!

1 Like

No problem. Enjoy your journey of discovery.

I did the LBRP when I was depressed, and basically, it made me feel worse. This was back many years ago when I just started practicing ceremonial magick.

Well, in his words, his primary ability is to transfer the pure energy of source, his words were “Pure energy of the very essence of creation.” And so, temporarily he can touch someone with source energy and guide their actions.

In order to give me the same amount in tips requires dozens of individual source energy shots, whereas to give me free food required two. And, because he offers the same energy no matter what I asked for, the more targets, the less powerful. It’s the difference between spreading a spoonful of peanut butter on one or two slices of bread and a hundred.

That’s a good question. I don’t know of any angels that have to do with art specifically. Archangel Jophiel comes to mind, he’s the leader of the Heavenly Chorus, while music is different from drawing, both are forms of art and maybe he could help you.

But I’m sure that if you asked Archangels Metatron and Sandalphon, I’m sure that they wouldn’t mind helping you out with your queries.

1 Like

Welcome I hope you find what you’re looking for here. I would avoid labels like “average”, “excellent” etc., for all these are illusory. Divinity is the prince, the pauper, the food and the turd. God is omnipresent.
By the way, Tai-chi is an excellent way to engage the body aspect of spirit and learning how to flow energy.

2 Likes