Hey, I'm new here :)

Hello everyone. I signed up here cause I think that reading other people’s experiences can help me to build mine, and also cause I have a lot to learn. I am a French young woman (sorry for my English, then ^^), living in the Netherlands. When I was a child I witnessed supernatural phenomenons and I’ve always had kind of medium abilities. I have kinds of strong suggestions that I can sometimes only feel, sometimes hear, and sometimes it shows up in mind by means of images.

I found out a long time ago that I’m like an “occult lighthouse” as other magicians call me. Entities are generally attracted by me. I don’t really know why. Some of my friends saw me as something very shiny in the astral world. Could be a reason ^^

I first want to build a good relation with Sekhmet, that clearly has chosen me. But I also want to learn more about Voodoo, Chaos Magic and evocation.
Some other gods could reached me in my dreams : Lucifer, Hephaistos, Belial. I had a strong connection with lilith as well, gave her my blood and put my trust in her but I found out that I could not be 100% as she wants me to be, so I just cut everything with her. I feel like she’s definitely not okay with that but I think Sekhmet is protecting me from her curses :see_no_evil:. She seems to be like a mother with me.

If anyone is familiar with those topics, don’t hesitate to DM me, it would be a pleasure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I work with Lilith as well and I honestly don’t see her trying to curse you for leaving her alone. I’ve had periods where I go a while without talking to her but I know she’s there and I can channel her whenever but I don’t think she would come after you for that, did you do something else to her?

There’s actually two different"versions" of Lilith. The demon one is not the kind to let you go so easily when you provide her so much energy and give her a lot. I know her very well and know many people that also do, and it’s definetely something sure about her.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like