Hey im new here

Hello I’m new here I wanna learn on more to do love magick, banishing negative energy off others yourself and the house magick to get what I want and desire for others and basically to gain popularity to help others

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @Lost_Boy

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

@Lost_Boy Telling us your experience in magick is actually part of the introduction requirement so please answer the question instead of trying to send us to your social media.

1 Like

Okay I’m introduce later losing it rn mentally

@Lost_Boy

Listen, sorry that we are pushing you into making an introduction when you arent feeling like it, but how do you feel right now doesnt make you above the rules, so either do your introduction, or we have to flag you to moderator.

1 Like

Just get this post deleted :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You good?

1 Like

nah developed a psychosis from someone who tried taking my conciousness and spirit in 2019 im trying to heal mentally from

1 Like

Sorry that you feel like this.
However, you need to respect our rule.
Not trying to push you here.
Take your time and do a proper introduction, but don’t post anything else before you do so. Just reply in this topic you created , no need to get it deleted.

2 Likes

Wym by introduction sorry I’m new

1 Like

Okay, so… Basically, you’ve introducted yourself, but you need to answer the following questions like you’ve been asked to,

in order to complete your intro and officially count as a member of this forum.

1 Like

Well I used to practice black magick kinda do still I’ll tell recent examples but practiced since I was a teen and messing around with demons. But I’m trying to stick with mostly white magick and beigns of light. I had moments where people set me off badly and mess their day up like some guy threatend to kill me made his tv blow out and his house lights flicker lol my one ex cheated on me played me I didn’t intend it but got so mad at her that she ended up in a car crash cause the thoughts I had I got involved in it because of being heavily abused my whole life mostly as form of protection

1 Like

Well shit :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah basically don’t wanna hurt people lol cause I feel too much I’m highly sensitive and empath as it is

1 Like

Welcome !

2 Likes