Hey. I am new here. A learning medium and channeler

Hello!
I am a Theistic Satanist and a hard polytheist (meaning I believe in the literal, physical and astral existence of many deities, that are separate from me, and that they have their own will and agenda).
I am not really a magician, I am a closet witch and still learning and exploring. I have practiced magick in the past but am still looking for myself, and seeking more a relationship with my deities and advancing my psychic powers; opening and empowering my chakras, and being more sensitive to energy.
I am a natural channeler and medium, and can describe the voices and appearances of some deities I have met and/or worked with.
I am always learning and open to learning from others.
I mostly need help in learning how to be a more tolerant empath, and focusing my will and making my mind like a laser to have my will manifest completely and perfectly. I am already reading books about and for empaths, and I am practicing mindfulness and gratitude, while keeping my mind silent most of the time. It’s helpful, so when my thoughts do come, they are more concentrated, potent, and deliberate, which I feel helps ME, but I cannot suggest it for everyone, as everyone is different. You have to try it for yourself, I guess. -shrugs-
I am here in these forums to learn about magick, the Powers of Hell, Demons and Demonesses, and the occult. I will contribute where and however I can, when I am on. I am mostly here to read and learn, though.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post!
Have a good one!

1 Like

Welcome @KingCat

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
I have been a practicing Theistic Satanist for a little over 11 years now. I mostly stay to that current, although I have branched out and read about different paths.
I am very much into the Faery/the Fair Folk (also a little over 11 years) and am also learning about Goblins (this is very new to me), along with building my relationships with some of the Demons.

1 Like