Hey guys

you’ve said an entity led me here, and honestly i have tried to remember how i even got to this site, and i dont remember i was online looking for trading platforms. not this.

Why don’t you ask King Paimon to show you what’s really going on and ask him what to do?

The first time I called to a spirit I had something completely different in mind and suddenly I got an answer in my head on what I have to work on in my life.

You don’t remember how you came here? :smirk: cause you were lead here.

am a little freaked out, you say ask him like its a normal thing, i’ve watched hereditary, and even though i am huge fun of him i dont wish to screw my own life even further nor for the people i love.

Don’t believe what you see in movies. Spirits like King Paimon aren’t out there to harm you. If anything they want to help you develop.
The classification in good and evil spirits is simply false.

it still doesn’t take away this fear in me.

but i know my position, and i also understand you are using your time to explain this things to me.
please tell me how to sermon him, am already fucked as it is. where am from we have a saying, kama mbaya mbaya.
tell me what to do

Im not an expert on working with spirits like King Paimon, but this might help you.

If you’re uncomfortable in working with a spirit, just practice the energy shield I told you about and see how it makes you feel.

okay

am also a weed smoker, is there something wrong with that?

That’s up to you.
Does it make you feel good? Then no.
Does it cause your problems? Then yes.

actually it doesn’t and if it does am not aware. i like it, am asking because you might know something i do not about it…one more thing, this youtube video is in a language i have never heard let alone understand,

Ah, it’s Enochian. It’s said to be the Angels’ language.

you know alot about this, do not take this the wrong way, but ur basicly my guide now, most of my questions will come to you. i have no idea of what am doing…not on any matter.

I feel honored :sweat_smile: Feel free to ask me anything. But I want to make clear that I have only worked with Archangels, I don’t know much about rituals with spirits like King Paimon.

archangels? really? c’mon now i know u must be joking, archangels? i only know of two, and its from both myth and the stories from the Bible…i feel like an atheist n not that i am but now i feel like i am. its like my mind is still battling to believe in the supernatural, this is way out of my box. archangels? are you for real saii?

could you please end my doubts, lets do something together, maybe like a touch or a sign, like a trick you like to do, make me believe you

Huh, yeah I’m serious, Archangels. They’re much older than the Bible though and the information in there is tiny.
Magic doesn’t work like that, I’m not doing tricks.
Practice what I’ve told you and if you are persistent you will see the results.

Work to end your own doubts, or confirm them. It’s your journey. Collect information, test, examine and experience. Then come up with your own conclusions. This is not organized religion, people don’t have to prove anything to anyone because unlike religions, they don’t gain anything if you “believe”.

Read threads and information shared by members here, get some books, study and learn some simple techniques that you can easily perform and test things out then find the truth for yourself.

You want to know if it’s worth the time and effort now ? You won’t. You need to invest and risk something, in exchange of a “possible” return. That’s how life works. If you think it’s possible that magick is real… then go ahead and work on it. If you think it’s not possible then no need to waste your time and move on to explore something else.

Okay i see you are a skeptic… But let me ask you a question? Can you see air, can you hold air with your hands? No, but you know it is a very real and viable element in this world right? Science is what taught you there is an element called air.
Now 500 years ago most of the things they do with science would have been considered a form of magick. Over alot of trial and error people the world over know that there is another aspect to life whether that be religious for some or the magical realm for others. But it all depends on you.
You see you get out what you put in to anything you do in life. You can be skeptical that is your right but the deeper you go the more you realize there is a far greater and vast amounts of knowledge that you never dreamed of. But an open mind is paramount to any new experince in ones life.
Now i believe you were led to this forum for a reason you spoke of King Paimon and i can give you this; if you do summon him address him as King Paimon and not just Paimon. He is a demon king and has earned his status amongst other demons.
He knows and can help you with the arts and science of all information. He is very patient with beginners and is willing to take the time to help you if you are genuine in what your asking for and keep up you end of the contract… There is much more but like its already been told to you if you use the search function you’ll be able to find out all you need to know.

1 Like