Hey guys! I'm new here

I joined because I’m fairly new to Magick. I have made little progress and that is due to many excuses, so I will hold myself accountable… I was wanting to know, since I don’t have enough space to do a ritual, where can I go, or can I do it in my room? I have some Daemons in mind, but I still need some time to think. Any advice will help! So thanks guys, have an amazing day.

2 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us more about your experience in magick.

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight I have 0 experience besides meditation.

Honestly, I don’t even know. I started off as a Luciferian then it switched between Thelema and white magick. So I assume first thing is first and try to stick to one? Right?

Interested and dabbled for years, but lately been taking it seriously.

To be honest. Rituals, divination, necromancy, evocation, and numerology. But to be honest I want to know everything about it. But those are my favorites.

Thank you for your reply.

3 Likes

Thanks for elucidating a bit more :slight_smile:

We have many great beginner resources to get you started so please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right. There is a lot of information available here to answer most questions you might have.

3 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight!

3 Likes

Welcome and thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, this is a great resource.for learning. Im sure you’ll find everything you need.

2 Likes

@anon35721968 Thank you for your reply!

@Raven_6 Found some helpful info in the search section, haha.

3 Likes

Cool :smile:

2 Likes