Hey Everyone! New Here so helllo!

Hey everyone.
I’m from the USA, F. I’m honestly had I found this website Nd forum after searching the web and always coming up to no look on finding forum about common topics from people all over. I’m currently working with spirit myself, but when time is right I’ll share all about that. For now just wanted to introduce myself!

Welcome. Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for an introduction.

Some questions to answer for a proper introduction:

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

1 Like

To introduce myself i am a 27, F. I first practiced Magick a few years back following a spell which never resulted to anything for me. Just recently this past month I’ve studied about working with angels and “demons” however I prefer to call “demons” just angels as well. So far my experience has always been positive. I’m currently working with Dantalion who has especially provided results. Very much thanks to him in being loyal and trustworthy of his powers. Practicing working with angels (fallen or otherwise) to me will be a continuous work of progress.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction :slight_smile:

No problem! Thanks for having me, Glad to be a member.