Hey all you wonderful people

Hey, I’m Mizu, I’m 16 and a spirit keeper, I come here to expand my knowledge. I look forward to exploring this forum and getting to know everyone

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mizu!

1 Like

What form of magick do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

What do you mean when you call yourself a “spirit keeper?”

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’ve never heard of anything such as a spirit keeper. Please pardon the assumption but I see by your name there is Japanese cultural influence of some sort. Would a spirit keeper be related to Shinto perhaps? Just curious, as I love knowledge and learning of new things.

2 Likes

Hi there, I too am curious as to what Spirit keeper means, firsthand would be a thought of a type of ethical necromancy, which I practice myself, eager to hear from you, and I hope you enjoy your time on the Forum.

2 Likes

Please to meet you Mizu, welcome to the forum, what does spirit keeper mean, does it mean you keep malevolent spirits of all different kinds of Evil spirit, as for a spirit keeper do you keep a list of all kinds of spirits on file!:metal:

2 Likes

What does spirit keeper actually mean?

1 Like

Sorry for the long wait for a response, I don’t get the computer much, To all those people asking what spirit keeping is, here’s what you need to know…

1. It is not a Japanese only thing, Spirit Keeping is something anyone from any path can do, There ARE different sections that we classify spirits as

White Arts: Anything that is a white light being, Angels, watchers, etc.
Dark Arts: Like us humans, Dark Arts spirits can chose to be either good or bad. Ex. Succubus, Incubus, Dragons, Fairys, Gargoyles, Vampires, Werewolves.
Black Arts: Spirits who are know to cause harm to humans on purpose and who I PERSONALLY don’t keep, (some other people I know do.)

I have 2 succubi, 2 kitsune, 1 shinigami, and 1 Psychic Vampire.

If you want to know more you can check out the CreepyHollows Forum, someone FROM there actually sent me here because they said it has a lot of good information. (Sorry if your not supposed to mention other places, I am still learning the rules (trying to memorize them is hard))

Peace,
Mizu-Taki (And NO I am NOT Japanese, I just liked the name Mizu Taki)