Here's Action - Zahrim

I was advised to take more action? Well, here’s action…

Scott Lively

I’ll call on Zahrim (from the Necronomicon) to stop Scott Lively in his tracks. Innocent people (including minors) lost their lives because of this tyrant.

I’ll just chant Zahrim’s calling word (Mashshagarannu) and visualize the whole operation through the flame of a red candle during the hour of Mars. Of course, everybody’s invited to join in.

Zahrim’s sigil:
http://www.witchcraftmag.us/necronomicon/images/7416_67_66-zahrim-sigil.png

There you go buddy, keep us posted on how this works out for ya’!

Cool!

Could somebody explain who the **** is scott lively, as i apparently lack the skill of using google at this time.

Scott Lively is an extreme right-wing nut who pushes very harmful ideologies and who has caused innocent people including minors to die.

Oh i see, i can understand some kind of right-wing stuff - but i don’t know why this person wants all gay people dead or something. i personally have no problem with gay people as long as they understand that i’m not one - some of them have had hard time understanding this, but i still don’t think that gay people are the problem of the world… Interesting to think why would they be someone’s biggest issue.

But yeah personally i don’t care about killing this guy either, so have fun.

Ofc it is cool if you get him dead, so we can all see this effect of your workings.

Whilst even this guy raises interesting questions on modern day culture, and by interesting i just mean interesting i’m not taking any strict and extreme side here like that guy. But makes me really wonder that is the popular culture manipulating more people to turn gay, or have more wild sexual life - if not manipulating i do think it is encouraging that; and it might not be so healthy thing of “freedom” after all. Yet this guy’s total opposite view’s might not be healthy either.

Don’t get me wrong i have no problem if someone is homosexual or bisexual, but i was wondering if modern culture and media really might have something to do with this - and of course the solution would not be killing gay people. Anyways i mostly care about my own agendas.

I wanted this thread to be straight to the (magickal) point (since I’ve already discussed such issues in other threads) but since you’re asking…

There is no bloody sense in popular culture manipulating people so they “go gay” or something… It’s that sort of paranoid and ludicrous thinking that has Vladimir Putin, Michele Bachmann and many, many others go apeshit and launch campaigns of hate and disinformation the way Lively did.

Young people including minors were abducted, tortured and in some cases murdered or driven to suicide after Putin (sharing the fears you’ve mentioned) enacted a bill that prohibits any positive mention of LGBT issues in public or at schools, which keeps people in ignorance and allows bigotry to thrive on. Bullying often starts at elementary school, that’s why awareness must be raised early on.

It’s all about LOVE & EQUALITY, that’s it! Allowing all human beings to be TRUE to themselves, their own nature, and not be forced into the closet, unwanted marriages and a fake, unhappy life that leaves them miserable inside.

I watch soap operas and tons of hetero love scenes, some quite passionate, are always shown. Nobody sees that as “cramming a certain type of sexuality down people’s throat”. But one gay kiss (especially male) and it’s a SCANDAL and some even file lawsuits… That type of backwards retardation has no place in 2014. It’s my core views on the topic and I do not wish to offend anyone. Just answering your question. :slight_smile:

By the way, being a magician, especially a black magician or a Satanist, is a lot about being who you are and not being restricted. All that ring-wing stuff (as well as Christianity and Islam) has a lot to do with controlling people’s sexuality and having them behave a certain way.

Now, back to magick. Here’s a pdf of the Necronomicon spellbook:
http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf

One may also chant the Spirit’s calling word and follow it by the exhortation: “Come by Anu. Come by Enlil. Come by Enki.”

It was a mistake from me to talk about politics in a magic forum, but since this was about some kind of political activist i had to have a go. But that’s enough for that, now things might be different in russia but in this country there is plenty of gay stuff coming from my television - and its no problem to me - i can enjoy and have fun with it, and my point was not censoring everything gay anyways - but explaining all my political views on this would take way too long to even organize in a manner that i understand myself - considering that this is the wrong place to discuss these matters.

By being magicians we are also controlling people, the whole life is about controlling people - you are controlling events by killing that man, and controlling people and events is not wrong… at least to us black mages - but i’m still concerned how big media is on controlling people, and by this i mean in general not the “gay stuff”

Just want to point out that i’m not an anti-gay person, maybe even i have some gay tendencies sometimes - depends how you classify it. Only made a point that there - might - be some influence in modern day, but i certainly don’t have such fear of homosexuality as these people, no fear at all.

Yeah now back to magic and occult.

My original post probably made a huge misunderstanding about my views on the homosexual culture which i do not have anything against. My points were kind of analysing of modern culture (just the start of it) , but yeah wrong place to discuss those matters probably. I guess i’m bit bored today :smiley:

Most people in power have enough defenses in place either put in place by them or others that prevent stuff from getting to them. So I have a feeling you’ll need more then Zahrim to get him.After looking up a bit of info on the guy, while he is a public figure he is lower on the power ladder then alot of other douches so who knows, maybe you can do something against him. On the other hand he seems to have some allies in uganda, a place whose name keeps mysteriously popping up in my life. So its possible they may have placed defenses around him if he’s freinds with the right people. So that may be something you could want to look into.

Seems like this Scott dude is a total ass.I’m glad you did that E.I.
iI want to hit him in his face with the C.S.B.

Right on, Dron! Defectron, I often witnessed instances where online magicians psych-attacked others. I remember being part of a forum where several mages complained of getting psych-attacked. I even witnessed the same thing on this forum and one more forum. I’m also aware of public fights between magicians.

Yet, when it comes to cursing hatemongers and dictators that really deserve to be cursed and done away with such as Vladimir Putin, we should worry??? Hell to the NO!

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:12, topic:4156”]Right on, Dron! Defectron, I often witnessed instances where online magicians psych-attacked others. I remember being part of a forum where several mages complained of getting psych-attacked. I even witnessed the same thing on this forum and one more forum. I’m also aware of public fights between magicians.

Yet, when it comes to cursing hatemongers and dictators that really deserve to be cursed and done away with such as Vladimir Putin, we should worry??? Hell to the NO![/quote]

Your underestimating them, their in power for a reason. I have fought internet magicians, and I have also fought aginst the sort of people you want to pick a fight with. Their defenses are on another level. So I’m just saying, you might want to take them seriously as opponents if that’s a fight you want to bring.