Hereditary Movie

you kind have to watch the entire movie… sorry to say. @SoulofCinder

It was total crap! :joy: I never thought I would make it to this point. That was just lazy writing these people obviously know nothing. But it did make me laugh!

1 Like

Yeah it made me laugh when the girls head fell off.

3 Likes

Nice genzoman picture of lucifer @wolfinsheepsskin :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes it was a very amusing movie… to say the least but it was still terribly made in the same sense but what are you gonna do. :man_shrugging: @SoulofCinder
Unless the members of BALG decide to create there own movie!

1 Like

I am going to recommend a King Belial movie twisted with Immortals & 300 theme

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:. very interesting I would like to see how that would turn out! @SoulofCinder

Oh and if you liked that one… What about this one too?

4 Likes

Thats pretty funny with the lolipop reminds of the kid from the Omen

1 Like

2 Likes

Azazel

@AdamThoth is supposed to be working on a screenplay for his movie, I think. The idea of BALG having a feature film isn’t a bad one. If somebody comes up with a feasible idea and can get @E.A’s or @Timothy’s permission, then start a Kickstart account to fund the movie, it can be done!

3 Likes

That would be amazing and adam thoth is a very interesting person

1 Like

This is an interesting interpretation of the film and actually gives the bad writing some meaning lol. They also used some of VK’s magical phrases for the film so that’s cool.

2 Likes

What do ya know, an actual reason to watch the movie. Nice :joy:

1 Like

Woodsman81
Damn, man, that’s a fascinating question. There may be some symbiosis there, perhaps in the way an outcome relies on an observer. The I-Ching states that everything involved in a coincidence ‘relies’ on each other. Maybe it’s the same here. That’s interesting. I’ll be thinking about that one for awhile.

And the Academy Award goes to…

King Paimon! Accepting the award on his behalf is Johnny Depp…

5 Likes

Johnny Depp should play as King Paimon.

Although I’d feel weird for perving on King Paimon…

3 Likes

I totally agree!

Just seen this movie came on here first thing to see others opinions on it never worked with him but have only heard good things for the most part wonder how he feels about something like this

He doesn’t care. If anything, it gives him exposure.

Spirits don’t really care about how they’re portrayed in fiction. They accept that humans are storytellers. In the end, media is just another means of encouraging people to seek them out.

1 Like