The first completely QLIPHOTHIC gromoire

Ain Sof Aur is the path back into Sitra Archa though. I could have made my post more in depth, but I was kinda giving a perspective of how nothingness can come into a form but via a specific path. As a process to work and ascend through both ways.

First off, Ain Soph Aur is NOT the path to Sitra Achra. Ain Soph Aur is the path to Nothingness.

Secondly, the Sitra Achra exists. AHYH is a direct emanation of Ain Soph Aur, and his name means “Existence/I Exist”. The Sitra Achra is part of Existence, like everything else.

1 Like

Back to Chaos from Sitra Achra to be correct.
Within this current, the Nightside of Ain Sof is established by The Divinity of The Black Light, not the thoughtful light. This was done in response to the thoughtful lights creation, with the goal to destroy the sefirotic emanations. Manifested to return all to Nothing. The Chaos Gnostic understands that only through Daath can one truly ascend.

Oh, to merge with the Void and embrace Nothingness. I would actually like to read the book to be honest, but the cheapest I have found was $400. Nothingness is not my thing, at least not enough to spend that much money. I prefer individuality. From those who have read it, is it worth buying from that stand point? I already work with the Qlippoth, but always like a different take on things, but only if it has benefit. Let me know, thank you.

1 Like

When I finish reading it I’ll post a review. Its hard to describe but it definitely is its own system and view of the Qliphoth. I think its a labor intensive system and not for everyone…I’m not sure if its even right for me but it is a refreshing take on the Qliphoth.

1 Like

[quote=“UndeadGod333, post:27, topic:2284”]Back to Chaos from Sitra Achra to be correct.
Within this current, the Nightside of Ain Sof is established by The Divinity of The Black Light, not the thoughtful light. This was done in response to the thoughtful lights creation, with the goal to destroy the sefirotic emanations. Manifested to return all to Nothing. The Chaos Gnostic understands that only through Daath can one truly ascend.[/quote]

First off, there’s no nightside of Ain Soph Aur. Ain Soph Aur means Limitless Light. It doesn’t say whether it’s black or white.

Also, AHYH said “Let there be Light”. He didn’t say what kind of light.

Azerate isn’t the only way you can get to AIN. There’s a black hole in Kether.

Within this anti cosmic tradition, the Kabbalah of Satan, there is indeed a Nightside ov Ain Sof. Chaos is All and Nothing at once. The getting to, is not the final process which this threads book is worked. I think you may enjoy another perspective since you seem to grasp this type of stuff. I highly recommend it. Personally, my focus is not on the forms and mundane understanding of kabbalah but on the direct experience of the acausal energy which this book offers.

1 Like

Somehow, someway I acquired the grimoire. Don’t remember when or where from, but I have it. And it’s awesome. From what I gather, the author deferintiates the Sitra Achra from the Tree of Death.

So you have:

1. Tree of life
  2. Tree of death (shadow of the TOL)
  3. Sitra Achra/Tree of Azerate/Other Side

At least that’s what I gather from it. From what I can tell, the Tree of Death is merely the evil that YHWH created in order to make Him look real good.

So far, the Sitra Achra seems to tap into more of your instinct/survival/necessities as opposed to making stuff happen through the aid of spirits/entities. Dismiss the taught ideals of good/evil, see them as exactly the same, and see that both are the enemy of just Being. Like alchemical Taoism…

What I’m wondering is, if there is a shadow to the tree of life, what is the shadow of the Tree of Azerate/Sitra Achra?

1 Like

Since the tree of Azerate deals with the instinct, I’m guessing maybe the shadow would be something like a tree of knowledge, or intellect.

It could also have its own tree of death as a shadow. Or it might not have a shadow at all.

2 Likes

I like the idea of the Tree of Intellect. Or maybe Wisdom (applicational knowledge). Cause just “knowing” is useless unless put into action.

1 Like

How is your working so far? I want to PM you. But i can’t find the option. I got the book but im struggling a little bit with it.

Work with the grimoire should start from the last chapter (if you have the first edition) by the mentioned establishment of the temple, altar, needed ritual tools… It’s not complicated book.

2 Likes

I would never support this, but everyone here should know the price of a book shouldnt matter. You can read almost anything online for free. Just a few searches away.

Right, that was something mentioned in the booklet that came with the special editions of the book. It’s written in reverse order, start in the back and work towards the front

The basic difference between a Physical books and PDF

“All books have been marked with Ensouled Ink linked to the Spirits governing the Work that the books represent. This is done according to the traditional ways that within talismanic and fetishistic contexts allows the Propagation of Seated Spirit Essence, via for example the different ensouling and enspiriting tinctures that we create. This approach makes possible the spiritual imbuing of the physical books, connecting them concretely to the different aspects of the Spirit that the work is dedicated and belongs to, or to the legions which serve that Spirit. This approach allows transference of Spirit Enlinkment for example through the marking of each book with the consecrated inks that we employ and allows a certain level of direct contact between the Spirit and the one that would hold such a book.”

5 Likes

There has been a re press last year specially designed for the solitary practitioner

1 Like

Eventhough i am a book collector, there are some works which are unavailable.
However, with the works of N.A-A 218 it is completely different.
The best example is Liber Falxifer.
I really need a physical copy of that book cause for some reason, it does not feel right to have the pdf version.
The same thing with The Book of Sitra Ahra, from which i luckily obtained a copy.
I can’t say why, even he said he supports practitioners downloading pdfs of his works instead of buying overpriced second hand copies in an interview with him on Ixaxaar’s website.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, Liber Azerate is completely free as well as MLO/TOTBL websites

1 Like

So far, i’ve only found bad translations from Liber Azerate

6 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts