Here’s what happened yesterday

So, in the night i was on the bed to go in TGS , when all of a sudden I heard a female voice repeating “I’m not scared of you… “again and again, intensely . I was like wtf… and i immediately said “i’m not interested in you, I don’t even have your time…” (i’m a good guy anyway) and i saw the face of a women with red eyes. She’s the new maid I just hired. It happened the first day she came at home. Does it mean something you guys probably know? Do i have to take some precautions? She’s young compared to me and seemed so innocent.

2 Likes

She doesn’t seem do innocent. Does she live there? I would definitely put wards around your room and watch her. Apparently, she IS scared of you. It could have been an oob that she was not even aware of. Or she could have come there intentionally. Watch and see what happens. If she does anything magickally… well. You know what to do.

1 Like

Perhaps you should call a spirit you trust to keep an eye on her and you…just to make sure that you’re protected.

4 Likes

You sure it wasn’t something taking her form?

2 Likes

Hell no… You’re right, I will put an eye on her, i’ll clear things up for her tomorrow to let her know that i just need her to do the job not bring some unwanted things, she won’t have access to some places anyway. Wards are new to me, I will try to learn more about them

1 Like

Good advice buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Think circle of protection. Around your room so she can’t pass while you sleep. Should be up anyway.

2 Likes

I thought about that, but if it’s really the case I won’t worry about that my daimon would have already whooped his asses, it may be the reason why it was claiming to not be scared

1 Like

Oh i never knew circles could be used for such purposes, another great advice, thank you

Isabella wants her money for cleaning your floor :rofl:
the kids aren’t gonna feed them selves.

2 Likes

So true, but hunh…

1 Like

Maybe your maid is afraid of something in your house? If she doesn’t live with you she might have had something folow her home and she was saying “I’m not scared of you” because she felt something in your house. It most have linked both you and her. Or maybe she already has problems and it is strong enough to attach herself and you together. Maybe the maid with the red eyes is what she is afraid of(disguised as the maid)and when you responded to her voice chanting it off you automatically drew the attention of whatever she is afraid of. Does that make sense?

1 Like

She didn’t came back since then, it make sense too… The something can probably be a daimon i know, but why would it appair to me with the face of that young maid + red eyes? I had other maids who worked at home but never quited for this reason and i can say they veery comfortable here. I only have a simple temple by the way with just an altar and a pouf, nothing suspicious or scary.

1 Like

Maybe it was something else in disguised as the maid? Like a chain?Maybe she had problems of her own already and being close to your house made her own demons more visible because your presence made her own demons strong enough to see them. Maybe there is something haunting her and the only way to help her was you. I’m just making guesses as I go. Her own personal demons taking in her own self shape.

1 Like

She came back, i asked her if something weird or unsual happened that night, she said Nothing happened i insisted but still a No. My hypotesis, and same as @JezebelleMoon a lesser daimon took her form to try me when he met my daimon the one who could whoop his a** to leave him screaming “im not scared”. I also strongly believe that it can be my presence intensifying her daimons as you said @JynnBean26 , then if it’s the case i will do my best to help her, she’s so polite and lovely.

2 Likes

Or…as we met physically for the first time, her daimon and mine also met for the first time in the astral plan, i can imagine the duel.

2 Likes

She has a daimon?

:smile: just another fashiony word creation

1 Like

I looked it up it means demon. Question. When Mercury is in retrograde does it only effect the zodiacs signs it wil revolve around? Because 1 of the 3 signs is Leo and I’m already pissed off but that might be for other reasons.

1 Like

I’m also under its effect, according to some blogs, things will be back to normal, starting from april 15th

1 Like