Herbs/Oils for Luck?

I want to make a Luck Working, just for fun. Which herbs, plants, oils, etc are good for attracting luck or protecting against bad luck?

Thank you!

EDIT: Also, a book about herbs and their uses would be great, if someone knows any xD

[quote=“Diazin, post:1, topic:3681”]I want to make a Luck Working, just for fun. Which herbs, plants, oils, etc are good for attracting luck or protecting against bad luck?

Thank you!

EDIT: Also, a book about herbs and their uses would be great, if someone knows any xD[/quote]

Well as far as the book material, the one I have found useful and seems to be a really good resource is the “Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic” by Catherine Yronwode. This give a whole list of herbs and some applications on how to use them. The way the book is organized takes a bit to get used to but otherwise a great book.
Also, may want to check out the “Voodoo Hoodoo Spell book” by Denise Alvarado. It gives an overall/general of the use of oils and herbs. One of the formulas for what she calls “fast luck oil” from her book is as follows:

• Oil of Cinnamon
• Oil of Vanilla
• Oil of Patchouli
• Oil of Wintergreen
• Nutmeg
• High John the Conqueror Root
• Flakes of Alkanet

Blend in carrier oil such as almond oil. Add several flakes of alkanet to bring love and luck drawing qualities and to create the characteristic red color. You may add chips of pyrite or lodestone to supercharge the oil even further.

But ya, check out the first book that I mentioned. That one gives a very extensive list of materials to use.

Hoodoo Herb and Root magic is excellent.

On materia:
Star anise
Five finger grass
Calamus root
High John the conqueror
Dragon’s blood resin
Cinnamon
Rose of Jericho
Lodestone
Magnetic sand

I just created a mojo bag out of one of my socks with most of the materials Euoi mentioned.

I filled it with cinnamon chips,five fingergrass,master of the woods,devils shoestring,nutmeg,high john the conquerer root,and a lodestone charged by a prayer to the Virgin Mary.It was also anointed with Money Drawing Oil and prayed over with psalms 23 and 118.

Yesterday I called my electric company because they were are to disconnect me and I figured I would be begging for more time to pay the bill,but to my surprise the lady without hesitation said she would split my bill up into 3rds and just add one third onto my next 3 bills so I don’t have to worry about paying a dime for another month which in turn gives me a chance to save money.

Before making the mojo sock (lol) I tries the same thing with my gas company but they only gave me a couple extra days.So I did some candle work with Bune and won a raffle at work for $125.My bill was $120.

My point is this hoodoo shit is for real.I think I may have just found my new favorite form of sorcery.
I’m now working with the Archangel Michael for protection and when you think about the word protection you may only think physical or spiritual protection.
Think outside the box.

He can protect you from poverty,sadness,eviction,arrest.
The sky seems to be the limit with him.
I feel so at peace when communicating with him.

But I’m digressing.

Here’s the prayer I used over the lodestone.

Mary,mineral and enchanted Lodestone,you that with the Samaritan have been to whom name and beauty has given,luck and good fortune will bring me.Lodestone you have been in the past,Lodestone you will be in the future,and as a guardian you will be in my company.I ask of you gold for my treasure,silver for my home,and copper for the poor,and as you have been a luminary for the Holy Virgin,so I want you to be for my humble home.Guardian ofmy household and of my body,I want it to be prosperous and happy and that my lucky star should guide me and enlighten my path.
Lend me your majick powers.Lend me your luck.I wish to have wealth and power in order to defeat my enemies.I wish that my lucky star guises me and enlightens my path.
Peace on Earth,goodwill toward men.Amen

Give it a shot if you like and let us know what happens.
There’s another prayer to Mary that I found useful when you’re in distress.If anyone wants it speak up and I’ll post it as well.

Edit: I forgot to give a shout out to TWF for walking me through the steps of my first couple of hoodoo spells and mojo bag creation via posts and PM.
You taking the time to answer my questions and give a great tutorial is much appreciated.Thank you brother!
I know you’ll do great on the mojo course (can’t remember the exact name) that you were accepted for!
Good luck!

MK

Thank you guys for the books and the herbs, Ill read about them asap, got no time today… Ill go after the materials saturday, then Ill see the much of a lucky bastard I can be lolz!

And Musta, Im supporting you buddy. I like when someone wont give up no matter the shit they face off.

I find this site very useful, it categorizes by using the planets and lists everything from Deities and stones and scents to herbs. I’ve found it very potent.

[url=http://www.alchemy-works.com/planetary_corresp.html]http://www.alchemy-works.com/planetary_corresp.html[/url]

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:3681”]I just created a mojo bag out of one of my socks with most of the materials Euoi mentioned.

I filled it with cinnamon chips,five fingergrass,master of the woods,devils shoestring,nutmeg,high john the conquerer root,and a lodestone charged by a prayer to the Virgin Mary.It was also anointed with Money Drawing Oil and prayed over with psalms 23 and 118.

Yesterday I called my electric company because they were are to disconnect me and I figured I would be begging for more time to pay the bill,but to my surprise the lady without hesitation said she would split my bill up into 3rds and just add one third onto my next 3 bills so I don’t have to worry about paying a dime for another month which in turn gives me a chance to save money.

Before making the mojo sock (lol) I tries the same thing with my gas company but they only gave me a couple extra days.So I did some candle work with Bune and won a raffle at work for $125.My bill was $120.

My point is this hoodoo shit is for real.I think I may have just found my new favorite form of sorcery.
I’m now working with the Archangel Michael for protection and when you think about the word protection you may only think physical or spiritual protection.
Think outside the box.

He can protect you from poverty,sadness,eviction,arrest.
The sky seems to be the limit with him.
I feel so at peace when communicating with him.

But I’m digressing.

Here’s the prayer I used over the lodestone.

Mary,mineral and enchanted Lodestone,you that with the Samaritan have been to whom name and beauty has given,luck and good fortune will bring me.Lodestone you have been in the past,Lodestone you will be in the future,and as a guardian you will be in my company.I ask of you gold for my treasure,silver for my home,and copper for the poor,and as you have been a luminary for the Holy Virgin,so I want you to be for my humble home.Guardian ofmy household and of my body,I want it to be prosperous and happy and that my lucky star should guide me and enlighten my path.
Lend me your majick powers.Lend me your luck.I wish to have wealth and power in order to defeat my enemies.I wish that my lucky star guises me and enlightens my path.
Peace on Earth,goodwill toward men.Amen

Give it a shot if you like and let us know what happens.
There’s another prayer to Mary that I found useful when you’re in distress.If anyone wants it speak up and I’ll post it as well.

Edit: I forgot to give a shout out to TWF for walking me through the steps of my first couple of hoodoo spells and mojo bag creation via posts and PM.
You taking the time to answer my questions and give a great tutorial is much appreciated.Thank you brother!
I know you’ll do great on the mojo course (can’t remember the exact name) that you were accepted for!
Good luck!

MK[/quote]

Ya Musta, I can definielty say that after working with Bune for an increase in pay at my job, that SHIT WORKS!! But ya, the sky is the limit!