.:.herbs and stuff

Share what herb you use for what.
Tell us a magical and if you like, also a mundane use.

2 Likes

I’ve used both. You asked…
Poo spell works - look up Blackwitchcoven

1 Like

Bay leafs.

4 Likes

What did you do with WHAT?

1 Like

Mugwort

Lucid dreams, or just really damn vivid dreams.
~And its good for digestion.

Warning: Don’t drink that thick, black-ish tea and visit mundane public places.
I once have been standing in a grocery store, for a few seconds, just gazing into nothingness.
I felt so light.
~I think, it loosens the grip to your body a bit.

2 Likes

You take a pen, you go to loo, you write down the name of your undesirable/enemy/pain in the arse on a piece of toilet paper (I write it down several times and criss cross it letting out anger), I do my business and then I very happily wipe my bum on their name and wish for them to disappear from my life before flushing them down the loo.

Did that about two weeks and then forgot - works.

It’s a slow burner but good one - gives me an idea, actually had thought about it the other day - ha ha ha ha.

7 Likes

…this thread was about herbs :frowning: …but still, thank you

1 Like

Herbs n SHIT

5 Likes

YOU FUCKING POTATO!?!? :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you I am a horse - it is you who is the potato of the day… :potato::joy:

2 Likes

Fick dich ins Knie! XD
So eine verdammte ScheiĂźe!

~Now no one will take this thread seriously.

1 Like

Das ist aber nicht nett…

Schön für dich…

1 Like

So the name has been corrected to “stuff”. Lol

Little John Chew is used for money, prosperity and law/court cases and is a staple in Thia cooking.

3 Likes

Ă„rger dich nicht

@4Riders I took it too literally and he got upset… oops

There’s a good bay leaf spell which you do with a birthday candle

1. write out your wish on the bay leaf
  2. light up a birthday candle and place on leaf let it burn down so the wax covers the leaf and writing
  3. keep the leaf in your wallet until the wish/petition has come to pass after which you burn the leaf out side and dispose of the ashes
    You can anoint the candle with oils for various purposes so come to me for love, money for guess what…

There you’ve had two spells - one shit and one not so shit…

I AM A POTATO - I DIDN’T SEE YOU’D POSTED THE BAY LEAF THING!

4 Likes

Link about the Three Johns, High, Little and Low.

High John the Conqueror (Ipomoea jalapa) (poisonous)
Carried to attract money, to stop depression, bring love and success, protect from all hexes and curses and to break and destroy spells and hexes.

Little John Chew, Li’l Chew (Alpinia galanga) (ginger family, eatable)
Mostly known to be used by being chewed and either spit or swalled when doing court magick or spells outside a courtroom, hence its nickname

Low John (Trillium erectum, T. pendulum)
Like High John…only lower? (I don’t know)

All three Johns are important tools whether used to help, protect, defend, attract, strengthen or draw luck

3 Likes

Lesson to be learned to not include shit in the form of a question because you just might get an answer.

But yeah, there are a good number of “shit” spells/hexes/death curses. Though often called “feces” hex/spells. It is some simple and serious magic to them that should be taken serious.

Now if you had linked to a “Two Girls, One Cup” kind of thing…yeah…Get off the internet. Lol.

3 Likes

Peppermint for money, so oils and teas for that purpose.
Camomile I’ve used with President Marbas
Oolong tea, rose petals and oils with Duke Dantalion

some are herbs/plants that can be used in foods to give to ancient entities

@4Riders Not sure what you mean but suspect it’s not an area I’d be interested in.

3 Likes

Pretty much all the spices used in pumpkin pie- ginger, cinnamon, allspice, sugar (if there are others) plus mint and basal is one big money spell powder.

@HermesHorse let us both agree on that suspicion and have our lives be all the more enriched and happier for it.

4 Likes

What it said about not burning is interesting. Could that be the same lines as sigils? I tried to burn a sigil the other day and the flame didn’t even want to touch the paper it would bend to avoid it. And then when the flame did touch it… it wouldn’t burn. It took me maybe 30 to 45 minutes just to get the paper to even smoke a little

1 Like