Hen's blood on a sigil? Idk

I have read that a person’s blood charges a sigil a lot. And Ive read on here about using animal’s blood too. Can I use a hen’s blood? (dont laugh at me lol Im wondering if I can)
So I got some fresh blood of a recently killed big hen, and the blood is on ground on some leaves and soil etc, I could apply it to my sigil.
(I doubt I can use that blood)
(And if I can, what does that blood do to my sigil? Empower my connection with the spirit? )
Ah I might even use my own blood tonight ^

3 Likes

I think it’d work just fine. Human blood is more powerful but animal blood has the same effect just on a smaller scale.

3 Likes

I see =] thank you for the reply
Hmmm I might use my own blood tonight =]

2 Likes

Not a problem. Some magicians swear that menstrual - blood is the most powerful offering you could give or use as a manifestation base in a working. So if you are woman or known someone who might be willing to give some away. Let the rest of us know.

1 Like

Typically when using animal blood one would envok the spirit of the animal or deity into the animal before the bloodletting. This will increase your chances of a more powerful sigil.

1 Like

@Teras390 Yeah Ive read that too… Well Im a man and I might ask someone’s menstrual blood later in the future, not yet
@Ecclasia Hmmm I see… Will keep it in mind
But yeah, I guess Im gonna use my own blood on my sigil tonight…
I will use a needle or something to poke my finger or somewhere and drop some drops of blood on my sigil…
Can I drop my blood anywhere? Or is it recommended to drop it on the lines and such of a sigil?

1 Like

If you can trace the lines of the sigil with your blood. Make sure you do not leave open spaces or the power will leak. But if you do not want to be precise that’s fine too.

1 Like

I see… Will keep it in mind.
Thanks =]

1 Like

Semen works too! As good as menstrual blood! The same life force!
Blood isn’t needed but helpful and the spirit wouldn’t ask for it but if you are offering it then they would prefer it to be yours to give!
One drop is all you need on the sigil! But remember once you give blood it’s hard to break that link between you and the spirit! So be careful who you wanna BFF’s with!
I offer some of my hair gluing it on the sigil so they can access my dreams without the need of putting the sigil under my pillow! I almost got cought forgetting to hide it!

1 Like