Helping our Brothers and Sisters

@Rcs4215 I like this very much…

1 Like

@gt2david Thank you.

What type of method are you thinking? I would have to do this late this evening because tomorrow I am going out to look at the slutty costumes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . We evoking spirits to help? Just doing money magick? I dont want to conjure up spirits if everyone is calling on the same ones.

1 Like

@Rcs4215 I will definitely be conjuring Spirits. The chance of overlap with any entity you think of calling up is minimal though.[quote=“Rcs4215, post:23, topic:17085”]
I dont want to conjure up spirits if everyone is calling on the same ones.
[/quote]
That may be best though in a way. It will allow them to come through stronger right?

I meant other members as well. Your method will be quite powerful as the dead are very up and about on Halloween. I have some cemetery dirt on hand if you have any ideas on what to do with it.

1 Like

Necromancy it is then.[quote=“Rcs4215, post:25, topic:17085”]
I have some cemetery dirt on hand if you have any ideas on what to do with it.
[/quote]
Not unless I have it with me. Not really.

1 Like

Yes ! Right now where I live it’s getting colder. I wore shorts today and everyone kept giving me crazy stares. I just laugh, they have no idea what I’m going to whip out for Halloween. You know a hoe never gets cold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a specific target or.just in general?

1 Like

Great idea. I have a full ritual lined up and will add this on.

3 Likes

I’m in. I am just going to incorporate it into my night’s workings that are going on anyway. If it matters to anyone who would like to contribute I will use the middle star of Orion’s belt as a visual focus for my “prosperity wellspring”.

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow In general

1 Like

I did mine.

4 Likes

wow that looks amazing rob nice work

3 Likes