Helping our Brothers and Sisters

This idea came from another thread, and was suggested by @Lady_Eva. The thing is many fellow sorcerers are currently living in poverty or in difficult financial situations, therefore I would like to suggest that we each perform a ritual on Halloween to aid them. Just do what feels best for you as long as it’s directed towards that goal of helping fellow Disciples in need.

14 Likes

Mass prosperity ritual on Samhain? A good idea. I was also thinking a state by state or regional resource list for people to help themselves to compliment it. I think most people want to, but we don’t know what we don’t know. Sometimes that makes a huge difference.

3 Likes

Are you saying send prosperity energy out into the world? The energy will dissipitate. Its best to keep it in closer quarters so that one creates a positive vortex of wealth so that it is a building effect.

2 Likes

@KissOfTheDragon Do the ritual however you feel is best.

1 Like

Good idea. Halloween/Samhain is a good time for spells in general as it is traditionally the time where “the veil between the worlds of man and spirit is most thin”. And since it’s also during harvest season, it’s a good time for harvest/bounty spells. On top of improving their financial situation we should try to have food come their way to make sure they have enough to eat.

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Okay. Almost there now.

1 Like

I’ll help with this one.

2 Likes

@Aiden_Crow Thank you

Difficult Financial situation ? Hmm sounds like all my problems :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@PatrykPrz You are welcome to join in.

1 Like

Im in Poland making ritual is for me possible when my daughter sleep my wife sleep my father sleep and my mother sleep if they all sleep im free

1 Like

@PatrykPrz Yeah. I try to avoid Grand Ritual. Just focused intent, a sigil and spoken words in the demonic tongues.

2 Likes

Okay Im with you brother

1 Like

@PatrykPrz Thank you.

1 Like

Inviting
@ashtkerr @asbjorntorvol @Lola @Aluriel :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aluriel Thank you.

1 Like