Help

Two succubi are fighting over me. One is a succubus that is not a daughter of Lilith and the other is with another daughter of Lilith on her side. Since I only wish to be with daughters of Lilith. What’s the best possible solution to deal with this conflict? I don’t want to break her heart but I don’t want us to be lovers. Just friends.

Which one do you love? If either?

Why is it that you want to be with daughters of Lilith?

Your first step would be to resolve their conflict. If you do not have the power and/or authority to assert your will that they be calm, and you all settle this conflict peacefully, I suggest getting an entity there that does.

Then, you will have to state your choice, and solve this the way you would if these were human females.

I would also suggest asking Lilith herself on how to solve this.

Who is the other Succubus under? How do you know she doesnt share a relationship with Lillith? Might want to figure that out to see why she is there.

Someone gave me a divination telling me that she’s part gray. That’s all I know about her. She loves me but I love the daughters of Lilith.

What is part Gray?

A certain form of spirit that was created by an unkown diety. Believed by some to be inter-dimmensional. Appearing in our dimension in physycal form. Or aliens from another galaxy. I think it’s spelled “grey” actually.

Oh those bulbous head aliens. I think that word is over used so much that I suspect some people are crazy to use that term left and righr. A Grey is basically a symbolic code (sci-fi term) for “hive mind,” but then again yiu have other terminologies like insectile. It is all just colorful spiritual terms referring to a Beings ability to be connected to many things within the collective Unconscious.

A lady friend of mine were discussing this and it came out that your Diviner sensed this other beings ability to network was much greater and probably did network with Beings that most would interpret as “Greys,” but this she-devil is not herself a grey. Misinterpretation there.

I have no idea how to call a sucubus. Can u feel sex with them or is it Just like masturbating?

This link tells you how

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/letter-of-intent-how-to-evoke-a-succubusincubus/

There’s a modified version of it under his blog. Succupedia.wordpress.com

People can feel sex with spirits in this normal reality, although like everything, not everyone has the same experience.

As I see it, if it’s just like masturbating, you’re not into the “succubus experience”. Sure, there are these different abilities how to perceive spirits and entities, but the best way is to sense and feel them physically or else it’s just an ungraspable guess.

^ Excel. :slight_smile:

As for the “succubus experience”. Is the climax supposed to be wet or dry? If it’s not wet, then that just draws confusion. I’m gonna have to wash my bed sheets. If both, I’m still scratching my head because I remember reading somwhere that It’s actually just dry. I don’t remember where I read it but maybe it’s just dry for that particular person. Even if that’s true, then how does that feel? Is it better than the wet one? Maybe it’s just indescribable.

I have a good feeling I’m going to get a dry one. I’m really excited about it but I don’t know when.

I have nothing useful for you on this, probably a guy thing. :slight_smile:

In my experience, the climax, or orgasm, is always dry. Even if the intimate aspect is physical with these kind of spirits, the mechanics of it is quite complicated. You might have the sense of them touching you, like they are in front of you, but sometimes these touches comes from within. Imagine yourself wrapped up in a blanket with another person, or in a one-piece suit. Imagine the spirit wearing your body as a one-piece suit, touching your insides of it.

This effect is the closest visual explanation of how it can be to have a spirit residing in our human bodies. In my experiences, they basically touch us from the inside, rather than from the outside. And the sexual stimulation is just the same, hence the dry climax.

Amazing. She gave me an example of it. Then I came to think of it. It’s what I’ve always been feeling. The climax’s are still wet though. So I guess it’s just different for everybody. She said she can give me dry too.

Off topic. Suicide squad was terrible. Now I know never to watch david ayer’s films ever again.

Anyways. Despite all this. There’s still conflict. I’ve been making it very clear that she’s not a succubus that was given to me by Lilith herself and that she has to let me go but she said she’s not going to let me go. She’s too in love with me. She knew this was going to happen. She knew from the very beginning that I wanted to be with a daughter of Lilith. Apparently I was being shared between the two. The whole time I was developing feelings for a succubus that I thought was a daughter of Lilith when she really wasn’t and they both just let it happen. It’s all a little confusing and I don’t know why they let it happen. My decision is still the same.

Whether she’s a succubus or not shouldn’t be important, as I see it. Remember that the word “succubus” is made from dogma, with a negative meaning to it.

Do you know why she fell in love with you? Because she saw something within you, like most spirits often do, and she embraced it and took it to her heart. Some female spirits - just as some male spirits - fall in love quite easily, with all the good intent to stick to that particular emotion. And they tend to stay devoted to that emotion as long as possible. It’s one of the strongest currents of energy there is, and when it’s mutual it’s worth fighting for.

The question is, will you give her an honest chance and let her in, or is the dogmatic made-up word of “succubus” more important to you? Sure, the “succubus” entities are much different than other spirits, but there’s a lot of layers to peel off within every spirit relationship. Even from the spirit that fell in love with you. Maybe a succubus isn’t the right kind of spirit for you, and that’s why she appeared, and she apparently see something worth enough to fall in love with you. Do you think it’s a coincidence? It’s rarely a coincidence.

You either give her an honest chance, or contact Lilith once again. That’s my advice, and opinion.

Whether she’s a succubus or not shouldn’t be important, as I see it. Remember that the word “succubus” is made from dogma, with a negative meaning to it.

Do you know why she fell in love with you? Because she saw something within you, like most spirits often do, and she embraced it and took it to her heart. Some female spirits - just as some male spirits - fall in love quite easily, with all the good intent to stick to that particular emotion. And they tend to stay devoted to that emotion as long as possible. It’s one of the strongest currents of energy there is, and when it’s mutual it’s worth fighting for.

The question is, will you give her an honest chance and let her in, or is the dogmatic made-up word of “succubus” more important to you? Sure, the “succubus” entities are much different than other spirits, but there’s a lot of layers to peel off within every spirit relationship. Even from the spirit that fell in love with you. Maybe a succubus isn’t the right kind of spirit for you, and that’s why she appeared, and she apparently see something worth enough to fall in love with you. Do you think it’s a coincidence? It’s rarely a coincidence.

You either give her an honest chance, or contact Lilith once again. That’s my advice, and opinion.[/quote]

Okay. It’s difficult to describe but I’ll try my best. So as we already know, everything that we see about them is paripherally. Then we peel back the layers like an onion. The first layer for the first spirit was a whole lot of darkness and mystery and it took a lot of getting used to. When I finally pulled back that first layer, I learned that she’s actually very off-worldly. I’ll just stop there. She sometimes gives me clear images of herself in dreams. She’s very loving and gives me a strong sense of being a mom to me. Like a mom that loves me very much that loves me more than my actual mom. Even if there’s sex involved, it’s a little complicated for me to describe at the moment. I’d like to add about the image of her physical appearance. In dreams, normal but with extra long fingers like approximately foot long in length at least which I don’t have a problem with at all at the slightest. I just find it unique and I actually find her very beautiful. I place her more as Alfred to Bruce Wayne.

Trying to describe my “lover” is what I would like to say is also very difficult. With her the first layer was like what felt like “love at first site”. Like this woman you find so captivating and beautiful, it’s like being struck by a lightning bolt. I’m sure we know what I’m talking about. I don’t know all that much about her yet which probably still keeps me at her first layer but everything about her seems as if she’s the perfect match for me in every way. Like both our hearts are completely identical. Like we’re exactly the same. The perfect match. Like in the movies but much more real. Picked out by a goddess who only knows perfection. Now I’m ready for what’s to come.

My first other just told me that she toughened me up.