Help

Interesting.

Funny to be reading this now. A little personal fact to follow:

I recently underwent an attack which manifested in something deciding to just invite itself into my body without my consent or any sort of invitation.
It was actually rather scary and very physically painful. After 24 hours of this struggle, I reached out for help to a magician I am very grateful to and have a lot of respect for and after receiving some absolutely excellent advice I called upon a demon she had suggested. I asked him to show me through divination how to fight it and enforce my efforts.

I did a divination the next day asking will I recover from this battle, and what would be my one biggest mistake to make that will ensure I lose this battle completely. The Book of Fate told be straight that if I use ‘strong drink’, all my efforts would be ‘forever thwarted.’

Now there is the difference between sober and drunk. When you are drunk - you are open, you are less capable to fight back and drinking whilst fighting a possession is doing the complete opposite of helping - it is destroying your chances to fight back, and I wasn’t drunk nor do I drink often, I have maybe a couple of glasses of wine every few weeks, but Book of Fate made it obvious even to me. It is my own subjective opinion, whether you listen to it or not, as I am a rather new magician, is up to you (I am just one of those people who jump straight into the deep end and play with fire), BUT - don’t sabotage yourself.

And if you’d rather listen to someone who’s MUCH more experienced than me - Raven is sharing her personal experience with you, her advise will be very useful, take it on board.

Stop drinking until you are sure you are not under attack anymore. Magic is a very real and serious thing, it’s better to keep ‘work’ and drinking separate as much as you can.

Zero

A little advice on Possession and Drinking to keep in mind:

The reason you feel pain during possession is because of your ability to synchronize with the wavelengths of the spirit. This also accounts for any natural forms of resistance you may have. Basically, what is happening is the Spirit is overriding your Willpower and Defenses… hence it will be painful and even physically felt.

When you are naturally and harmoniously in sync with the spirit it will not be painful, but rather empowering should you be aligned with it (which includes its agendas as well).

SO keep this in mind while drinking. Yes drinking makes you lose control, but if you conjure a spirit that is aligned with your purpose from the get-go, then drinking shouldn’t be so much the problem, but rather your own sense of control. It is really up to you to be responsible to control things.

That explains all the physical body pain I’ve been getting. It’s time to get this creature out. I even drank liquor to help numb the pain.

What’s your religious background? I mean,have you been raised in a Christian family? Or what?
I don’t want to sound harsh but your situation sounds complicated and you to do not seem to possess any basic esoteric skill.
So my suggestion is to call on a deity that is familiar to you. With pure and honest, devotion. It doesn’t matter if you believe or not in his/her existance.

Well I shouldnfurther add. There are two major factors…a) your ability to harmoniously synch. And. b) POWER LEVELS…some people aremt ready to handle a spirit of high power levels. So you should do divination when contacting amd trying to understand a spirit.

Yeah. I’ve been trying to connect with only one spirit so I don’t know why this other spirit keeps getting in the way. The least it can do is help me connect with the spirit I’m trying to connect with like maybe keeping christian family members away or something. I don’t know but trying to possess me is really not neccessary.

What spirit are you trying to connect with?

Succubus

Maybe the Succubus is protected by her man that wants her all for himself?

Haha that doesn’t make any sense. That’s seriously the funniest thing I’ve read here. Why would would a succubus giving Godess give me a succubus that wasn’t single?

Normally I’d suggest you approach Lilith for help with a succubus partner, however it depends what your intention would be.

In this case - I suggest you do a divination like Biosynth suggests, but firstly ask if you have unintentionally asked to be possessed (sometimes our subconscious takes over, especially when we’re not sober. And that mirror self can be an a**ehole asking for all sorts) and if not, ask if you’ve accidentally offended any entity.

Yeah, she’s a daughter of Lilith. I just don’t really care about any other spirits so there’s no point in it sticking around.

Those whom play with Deva’s and Devils should have a little sense of humor =) who knows it could be for a number of reasons I was just curious. Good luck though.