Help!

I was reading through the forums and saw something on a Spirit which requires sacrifice and I accidentally thought my family members as a sacrifice or offering :sweat::sweat: :sweat:

I don’t want to offer them to any Spirit! It was an Accident I swear to God! I prayed and begged for them not to be taken by my Gods. I don’t even have an interest in the field the Spirit offers!

I accidentally thought of this I swear and now I’m scared. Please help :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Relax my friend no spirit is going to do something like that from one random thought

3 Likes

They say the Spirit is not human friendly. I didn’t want this to happen…

Who says that?

1 Like

It was on a topic on this forum…

What was the Spirits name?

1 Like

Remember that you can cause the things you are afraid of if you focus on them too much so just relax for now :blush:

2 Likes

I have forgeten because I was so scared but I think the first name was Akasha…

You thought of the thing you least want to lose, this is reasonably natural.

Think (or state out loud) this: “I decline and withdraw my previous thought which was made in error because I am new to this. In the Name of the Most High I bless my family with health, happiness, long life, and prosperity, in this life and in all the lives to come. I banish all forces that may cause harm and I summon all forces that will protect me and the people I love.”

You can word something like that yourself, the intention is simply to clear the old thought with an act that marks a line in the sand.

5 Likes

Will do… So if I’m calm nothing bad will happen?

This is the best advice I can see friend :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you I will do this my friend

2 Likes

I performed this and all is calm now, I believe it’s worked!

2 Likes

I’ve just used this chant. It’s really effective! Could it be made into a daily prayer too?

1 Like

Good, now if you get worried in future, try this core affirmation by Robert Bruce:

“I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

This will dispel any negative thought habits that have crept in. :slight_smile:

Sure. :+1:

3 Likes

yea, happened to me many times in childhood. THought of something happening in future and it happened. or Wished something to happen with intent and it manifested. Sometimes some entity almost possessed me and gave come curse to someone and it manifested. At that time I had no idea what was happening, but now I understand. We bring a lot from past lives man, a lot.

What if there’s no malicious intent behind it or it’s purely accidental?

Still, sometimes it manifested. There was no logic behind it. So with power comes responsibility and should also come some instruction manual and common sense. DOn’t U think so?

1 Like

Gotta agree there. The thing is even average people can cause harm with their thoughts it’s just more guilt for a Mage…

1 Like

Really guys, you should stop panicking without a reason… It’s not so easy to manifest a random thought you had, accidentally and without intention, as you think… There’s a reason why omnipotence is a Godly power and why all mages are striving and practicing daily for years to gain even a minimum of it…
If you have an unwanted thought, just state that you didn’t mean it and move your day.

2 Likes