Help

Hi,

I just joined and need some help. I have been living in my car for years. I work but don't make enough money to get a room to rent. Can anyone please give me some guides as to how I can manifest some fast money. It's cold here now and need a room. I have tried some candle burning and spells ect off the internet but I have seen little results. Thanks Again...

There’s a thread with money workings that have worked for members here.

I can do a quick reading for you and see if I can find any useful suggestions, if you want? Let me know and I’ll PM you the results.

Hope you’re also looking into practical solutions to this, like whether there are any charitable or welfare organisations that can help you - things usually come to us through other people/pre-existing sources, so, just gotta mention that so it doesn’t get overlooked. :slight_smile:

I’ve also messaged you a reminder to post an intro, the reason for that is so we have a better idea where you’re coming from in terms of experience, beliefs, any pre-existing relationships to any spirits/God/gods etc., because those are helpful to know in terms of what you can do to better your situation.

[quote=“orgonenite, post:1, topic:4462”]Hi,

I just joined and need some help. I have been living in my car for years. I work but don't make enough money to get a room to rent. Can anyone please give me some guides as to how I can manifest some fast money. It's cold here now and need a room. I have tried some candle burning and spells ect off the internet but I have seen little results. Thanks Again...[/quote]

First, get to a homeless shelter. That will at least keep you warm for a few nights. When you are warmer and safer, I would recommend looking for room mates, there are a ton of folks on Craigslist looking for a room mate to shack up with, that will cut down on your cost of rent and be much more affordable.

Then , look up The Fool’s post about the New Avatar Power, use Nikita’s chant, but only after you are safe and warm first. That way your head is in the game and you are using magic to get what you really need, not what you think you need right now.

EDIT: Eva is faster than me…also wiser, seconded everything she said.

Shift your mindset, you are no less or more than someone with a house. Your poverty or limitation does not define you. Let that be the basis you work from, do whatever is necessary to connect to that idea, take a sip of cheap whiskey if needed, just allow yourself to notice the difference whatever the cost. From there and only there commence with magick ritual - ritual requires proper basis. Just my thoughts :slight_smile:

Yes go to a mission,tey are in big cities,free foid,clothes,place,some yA may pay a few buks but it work,keep practice on,

Create a “survival guide” on how to live in your car and survive for years.

You could literally turn this into a business empire, as I’m sure a lot of folks would love to travel the US simply in a car…saving tons of money and going off the grid.

I’m a marketing guy and I look at this from a pure business perspective.

Spend a day on the guide, it can be as simple as 20 pages long but make it good. Sell it for like 20$ a piece as an ebook.

Then do more rituals/spells to bring yourself in alignment with your planned financial ascent.

To run with that: I’m seeing something about fixing aluminium foil over the windows at night to keep the heat in (maybe with sticky-back velcro or adhesive magnets), you could wrap window-shaped cardboard in foil to add to the insulation, storing it during the day, and maybe ways to insulate the roof from the inside. I’ve spent a few nights in my car for various reasons (usually bad planning) and those seems to be the weakest spots, like loft insulation and double glazed windows in a house - heat rises, and the glass sucks it right out.

Your knees can start to hurt if you never straighten your legs at night, but that might depend on the make of car and how the seats fold out.

There’s the issue your target market don’t have much money to spare, but you could offset that with a book or three, TV appearances as spokesman for the working poor, and trainings for employers about various things, all while you work on other stuff.

Probably crazy, but just an idea.

Which state you are? I tnk its usa,i read a book,and reminds of ya,so this couple have the opportunity. To go to Michigan motor city,tey went tere ,soon the wife broke a mirror, car stolen acidents,etc,she say i remember tis witch on Georgia,tey get asa tey can there,he told them,dnt pay me yet move to florida, Michigan state is bringing you bad luck,now ya say been sleeping. Fir years in car? Right? Just move up,of state, the couple got. Better,as soon tey went. Tere, you now meditate,and see wat is holding ya progrees? Wish the best