Help!

I need some help in setting up a basic altar I am also finding it hard to meditate and open my senses more. I would also love to ask which demon or Angel would be best to make a pact with? Or if it’s easier if you lovely people could give me little bjts of info about the different demons and angels and the types that are out there ^-^

Also I do apologise if I don’t reply to you but I think I still limited replies on here since this is only my second day on here.

Many thanks!

Any help and advice would be great

3 Likes

Have you tried the forum’s search function? It’s the little magnifying glass in the upper right.

3 Likes

I have but I just can’t seem to find like a master post that tells me the basics of the different kinds of demons and angels out there

1 Like

That’s because there is none. No one knows all the different kinds of beings in the multiverse, and everybody has their own opinion on what exactly angels and demons are so you will never get just one “true” answer. You have to find out for yourself.

You have the Goetia demons
There are Qlippoth demons
There are the Asuras
There are shadows
There are the Old Ones
There are planetary demons
There are demons of the cardinal directions
You have demons of the elements
etc, etc

Plus, you have overlap. For example, the demons of the Goetia also show up in other aspects, for example, Belial is one of EA’s Gatekeepers.

Try Google. It should bring up some demonolatry sites that have huge lists of demons. There is also the Encyclopedia of Demons by Michelle Belanger that you could buy. There are also a myriad of sites with lists of angels.

Again, no one can say. People here have made pacts with Lucifer, Belial, King Paimon, Nyarlathotep, Marbas, Hecate, Odin, Azazel, Lilith, Pendralion, Sitri, Dantalion, the list goes on and on. It really depends on what your goals are.

Pacts are not generally used for angels but that doesn’t mean you can’t. If I remember correctly, a former member here made a pact with the Archangel Michael.

2 Likes

Oh I see thank this actually helps me a bit more now that I know the uh…Catergories I suppose? It’ll make it easier to Google up so thank you ^-^

1 Like

On the lhp it’'s traditional to make and keep pacts to Yourself. And it’s the safest way to go.

Al.

1 Like

what is a pact with Nyarlathotep?

It’s the same as one with any other Spirit except he’s not one to “get your ex back for you” or curse a specific person. It’s more to do with knowledge and better communication with the Old Ones.

2 Likes