Help

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY…

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PACT WITH A DEMON FOR FAME AND RICHES
HOW DO I DO THIS???

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY..

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PACT WITH A DEMON FOR FAME AND RICHES
HOW DO I DO THIS???

Are you capable of perform a succesful evocation?

Not only what Epic stated, but you my friend seem a little either A) desperate or B) won by desire. I suggest you divine whether or not you’re being watched first. Always perform your works away from the eyes of other magi.

When you find a demon willing to do this, please pass it along. I think we’d all like fame and riches, especially riches!

To seriously answer your question, I must ask one of my own: Do you have any skills or talents that can grant you such as you desire? If not, then the probabilities against fame and riches happening would be so massive that even a godform would have trouble bringing it about. You would be better off starting with developing a skill set that could bring fame and riches to you so the probabilities improve.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:4, topic:2548”]When you find a demon willing to do this, please pass it along. I think we’d all like fame and riches, especially riches!

To seriously answer your question, I must ask one of my own: Do you have any skills or talents that can grant you such as you desire? If not, then the probabilities against fame and riches happening would be so massive that even a godform would have trouble bringing it about. You would be better off starting with developing a skill set that could bring fame and riches to you so the probabilities improve.[/quote]

so how can i go about this?

so how can i go about this?[/quote]

By looking at what brings other people fame and riches. Develop your own version, involve demons along the way.

By looking at what brings other people fame and riches. Develop your own version, involve demons along the way.[/quote]Exactly. Succinctly put, Lady E, as always.

Dom5539: Look into developing whatever talents you already have. If you can’t sing, a demon will not make you into a rockstar, but everyone already has skills that can be developed further. Strive to be the best you can be at whatever skills you have, and evoke demons to help you develop, and to bring you opportunities. Also, you should define for yourself what you mean by ‘fame and riches.’ Being recognized as the best in a specialization, like anthropology? Or fame like a movie star stalked by the paparazzi? Riches like a million dollars in the bank, or a net worth of 20 billion? You need to decide. ‘Fame and riches’ is too vague. How would you know if you succeeded?

By looking at what brings other people fame and riches. Develop your own version, involve demons along the way.[/quote]Exactly. Succinctly put, Lady E, as always.

Dom5539: Look into developing whatever talents you already have. If you can’t sing, a demon will not make you into a rockstar, but everyone already has skills that can be developed further. Strive to be the best you can be at whatever skills you have, and evoke demons to help you develop, and to bring you opportunities. Also, you should define for yourself what you mean by ‘fame and riches.’ Being recognized as the best in a specialization, like anthropology? Or fame like a movie star stalked by the paparazzi? Riches like a million dollars in the bank, or a net worth of 20 billion? You need to decide. ‘Fame and riches’ is too vague. How would you know if you succeeded?[/quote]

how do i summon demons… im a beginner …

Dom5539: Look into developing whatever talents you already have. If you can’t sing, a demon will not make you into a rockstar, but everyone already has skills that can be developed further. Strive to be the best you can be at whatever skills you have, and evoke demons to help you develop, and to bring you opportunities. Also, you should define for yourself what you mean by ‘fame and riches.’ Being recognized as the best in a specialization, like anthropology? Or fame like a movie star stalked by the paparazzi? Riches like a million dollars in the bank, or a net worth of 20 billion? You need to decide. ‘Fame and riches’ is too vague. How would you know if you succeeded?[/quote]

how do i summon demons… im a beginner …[/quote]

I suggest reading Works of Darkness, it is a good primer for Black Magic in general and has a few pathworkings in it.

demons… beginner… Two words which dont fit well together

you should start from the beginning instead of wanting to jump right away into demonic evocation

[quote author=The Eye link=topic=2609.msg32591#msg32591 date=1392316243]

[quote=“dom5539”]demons… beginner… Two words which dont fit well together

you should start from the beginning instead of wanting to jump right away into demonic evocation

so where should i start[/quote]

Elementals and angels

You won’t even be successful with a Sigil. Your desire is too strong to be kept out of your mind. You need to reach what is called Equilibrium.

Tip: When working with a sigil, pour all of that desire into the sigil. It’s a good thing to do. After you pour all of that desire out, just become unattached. Don’t care about it anymore and let the sigil work for you. That’s what it does. Know it is out of your hands now, and just let go.

Keep that desire in you, make it swell before the working, and walk away from the complete working without a single ounce of care or desire for the purpose.

I suggest you start at the bottom. Beginners shouldn’t jump to evoking demons, or any other spirit for that matter. That’s a recipe for disaster.

By “bottom” I believe Euoi means Divination or some candle work.

No I don’t. Candle work isn’t necessarily low or weak. That depends on the magician. And
By bottom, I mean preparation of space, learning correspondences (astrological, elemental, colors), raising energy, gathering basic tools, grounding, banishing techniques, visualization, etc.

Oh. I honestly had no idea. By candle working being the bottom, I meant it as one of the first things to do. As a writer, I was already skilled with visualization and correspondences, and I’ve never done a single “prepared space” ritual before and don’t intend to. I assume the tools also have to do with the ritualistic magic.

For me, the only real problem was gathering and sending energy. I practiced that so much I’m rather sensitive to energy now.

How does being a writer make you “skilled” in astrological, elemental etc. correspondences?
He wants to evoke, so raising energy isn’t really the only thing he should be concerned with.

If you want to evoke some thing spend at least two weeks getting to know it. I say that as a minimum. Read its lore, find out what correspondences it has, what its likes and dislikes are…etc. Of course these things are not human so this won’t be an “Ah ha! I know everything about _____” moment but it prepares you to immerse yourself in its current.

During this time I am indeed doing sigil work to get a sense of what this entity is like. How does it communicate, what does its energy feel like, is it a harsh or nicer spirit. Ask it deeper questions about itself so when you do evoke you are sure you got Spirit X and not Spirit Y. Do make sure that you can verify these answers. Something like “Hecate what is Hades like?” is not incredibly verifiable as opposed to “Hecate, you are the Goddess of Witchcraft. Could you teach me a simple spell that will get X to happen in my life?” Once again here you are verifying that you are making contact with who you think you are making contact with. If the answer is “Sure, grab these spices, but them in a bag, start a small campfire, raise energy into the bag of spices pushing your intent into them and then burn them.” Probably Hecate. If the answer is “RAPE YOUR NEIGHBOR!” probably NOT Hecate.

Along the way do some divination. See what the outcome of an evocation will be at the present.

Then personally if it is going to be a long working I like to make an altar for the spirit. I put a lot of effort to make it look nice with all over its corresponding colors, flowers, foods, incense…etc. Now this altar does not mean that I am worshipping the spirit it is a way to honor it and invite it as a guest in my life. I also use it as a way to draw a line in the sand. Basically if I am at the altar I am ready to work with the spirit. If not, I would still like to see and hear it around, if the spirit has a message for me or needs to do some work around me that is fine, but it needs to know that when I am NOT at the altar I am focused on something else.

If any of this seemed beyond what you are capable of doing then I would work on those things before you attempt evocation.