Help!

Which god can help me with my eyesight?
I really need help :frowning:

What is the problem ?

1 Like

I have myopia and it’s getting worse even tho I am distancing myself for my phone and doing everything I can to stop it.

Ultimately it is not easy to heal such things , it would be better to work with a spirit to get money to have a doctor treat your problem .

1 Like

Okay thankyou:(

Are you familiar with The Archangel Raphael ?

2 Likes

First a Sigil is nice to add if you want to call him.

2 Likes

I do know about him but I have never contacted him.

Can you please elaborate the steps?
Or maybe a link I can learn from.

Verbally promise him 5 glasses of water as offerings , and proceed to give him it , as offerings to fix your eyesight .

2 Likes

Okay.Thanks!

Alternatively, the Demon Marbas can work alongside Raphael

2 Likes
  1. Meditate
  2. Chant his name 3 times
    Ra - Pha - El (high vibration)
    in your meditation
  3. Gaze in the Sigil and
    Chant his name 3 times
    Ra - Pha - El (high vibration)
  4. Invocation (3 times)

Archangel Raphael please surround me with you Emerald green light.
Clean my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being from negativity in all forms.
Release any dense or toxic energy into the light and help me to stand grounded, centered and present in your energy of love. Help me start making healthy choices in the present moment to restore my natural radiant state of wel being.
Heal from me my ……… and banish from me all diseases , discomfort, sickness and malfunction of my body and mind. I use the healing words EEM -AHN-YOU-ELL (3 times). Thus shall your powers dispel this sickness and disease. So mote it be… (and or Amen).

Thank you Raphael…

And don’t forget to thank him (this is an offering too) and write down what you are doing, with the date. Do it daily, because this is the most import ritual for you… And yes write progress and what your doing daily.

for example:
Day 1 30-04
Healing ritual Raphael to heal my eyesight, myopia

1 Like

If you need a money ritual from the NAP (Nitika) please send me a PM…

1 Like

How to send a pm?
Idk I just joined 2 days back.

1 Like

Click on your Avatar above right in your screen, you will see an envelop, messages.
You won’t be able to send PM’s right away. I’m not sure if you can read my PM. This is stuff from the book, so I can’t post it here… I will try to send you a message.

1 Like

One more thing, if you get the chance see a doctor. Or ask family or friend, to see a doctor.
And do an introduction on the forum. You can find it in the New Magician -> Introduction section. Welcome here.

1 Like

Check inbox.

1 Like