Help ya girl have a good first date with some fuckin dork

I’ve got what I think is a date on Wednesday. I’m really pumped but hopeless with men. Even though this one is a great, big dork.

I don’t necessarily need the type of results Sitri could deliver, just looking to appear charming, attractive, and have the potential for smoochin. You know, just a good first date. But I kinda want to ensure it.

Are there any spells or deities that are just like “yes, girl, go get your man” ?

5 Likes

I don’t know about spells, but try a Venus talisman, look up examples online, you want the folded paper kind not the metal “buy my merch” type. :+1:

9 Likes

You made me realize how old fashioned demons’ powers are

2 Likes

YES, FOLDED PAPER TALISMANS! done with haste before going out with a regular pencil, biblical results, I got so overwhelmed by the results that I found them too broken and never did them again

2 Likes

Wait, wait, that paper shit works?

1 Like

If you are skilled enough, you can craft a talisman using a piece of paper and a pencil, then you fold it, and then you carry it in your pocket, or in you socks, or in you backpack

Also:

GIRL YASSSSS GO GETCHO MAN GIRRRRL!

The way you describe yourself makes me think you’re probably pretty damned cute btw.

1 Like

oh! Like with my sock charm, I have these socks I wear and whenever I go out girls start bouncing around.

I loooooove it…

You can have very impressive results

Ooooh, I’m gonna try this.

I’m no deity, but what the hell…Yes, girl, go get your man!!! I have nothing to add, but a good luck & hope your date goes well. I’m sure you two will hit it off well and you have nothing to worry about. :bouquet:

3 Likes

Call Furfur he isn’t your typical demon I’m sure he can help with making things go smooth all and all just be your self and have a great time good luck hope all goes well

2 Likes

It is so easy for ladies to get what they want with guys. Just talk and discuss what you want or even take initiative. It’s pretty much a guarantee if the guy likes you. For ladies, you don’t need magick to get a guy interested in you. If they like you, it’s pretty much easy to connect with them. And they like you to some extent if it’s a date. Guys don’t waste time on ladies they don’t like. If you show initiative they will respond. don’t assume. just communicate. save time. since you say he’s a nerd. he may be slow in romance .

If a guy likes you and you are more direct. It’s hot to the guy. it don’t mean your a slut. it means you know what you want. it’s a turn on.

1 Like

It’s iffy if he knows it’s a date. I certainly asked him out but I realized I didn’t label it as a date and so I’m fearful he’s approaching it like a hang out. So id like to pad the odds in my favor that If he does show up thinking it’s a hang, hell leave knowing it was a date and wanting more.

I agree with everything you’ve said, I generally think I’m good at making conversation, showing interest. But you know how it is, you go on a bunch of dates and they’re iffy, but if you’re actually into something it feels like such a big deal.

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud at OP’s post :joy: :laughing: hope the date went went super great!

It’s Wednesday!

And I’m glad my love life makes you laugh, it’s pretty amusing even from my perspective!

2 Likes

keep us posted

@anon59605236

@sailing is more excited than you. He’s already travel to the future to make the date happen already.

That’s what happen to people, they imagine the future events happening with those they like. But they can’t tell reality from imagination dreaming. that’s why some people can’t get rid of the person out of their mind even after a break up. Those imaginary good dreams keep running in the background looping. That’s also why people get disappointed, hurt , angry, and revengeful because reality didn’t fit the imaginary dream. It gets really bad if the person act as if their imaginary scenerio is true. that’s how crazy people get invented. lol

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen. We have smooches.

I don’t know which approach worked. Maybe all of them? I kinda cobbled together a couple different paper talismans and started those “Why does…” affirmations and even did the “to excite love” ritual out of NAP.

Either way, I got there in the end.

Even earlier today before the date, a dude who was trying to sell me a car (?) was hitting on me like crazy.

Thank you everyone for supporting my horniness!

3 Likes

You have to charge it

Ie trace it with a energy charged finger or spit or blood while focusing on the intention

For a nice date do not use the other rather easy to obtain body fluid… that’s just asking to be sore tomorrow no matter your gender

3 Likes