Help with ways to improve my confidence and accepting myself

I have very bad confidence and no courage in myself and I’m trying to improve this about myself so I can move to be more in control of how my mind and brain reacts to certain things and overall have a better understanding of myself and love for myself

I’m open to any forms of help
Spirits/magic/meditations

4 Likes

Try working with Belial, he’s all about breaking chains. Being constrained by worry about other people’ s judgement and not being strong in yourself are things he loves to see people overcome.

If you search on here with keywords like “self confidence” or “social anxiety” Belial comes up over and over again. You’ll also see Archangel Michael, Opfaal from Kingdom’s of Flame, and Bael.

7 Likes

Maybe lucifer?

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/lucifer-all-you-need-to-know-if-you-want-to-start-working-with-him/26175?u=theumbra

1 Like

Methods of self hypnosis and NLP are likely to be more immediately effective than most spirits that may or may not want something in exchange you can’t or aren’t willing to pay. Mike Mandel for instance has a good youtube channel and puts out some good techniques that can be adapted into self hypnosis or meditations for whatever change you want to make.

There is a sigil in the book Greater Words of Power to improve personal confidence. Pretty simple.

The book also has a method where you activate a certain ritual so that you can simply say two power words from the ritual within your mind at any time to use the magick. Whenever you notice that you are lacking confidence, you can simply say the words, and allow the transformation to transpire over time.

4 Likes

Belial or Lucifer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Analyse your thoughts to and rephrase them to be more conducive to the attitude you want to achieve. I’m not telling you to be a dick, but if you think you are the shit then you will exude that.

Think of thoughts as affirmations as thoughts are very powerful, discard the self destructive ones. Replace them with a stronger way of thought and everything will follow :slight_smile:

listen to cobra tate on youtube :grin:

In your intro you said you have no experience with magick, and that’s fine, you are welcome here :slightly_smiling_face: there is plenty to learn but it can take a lot of time to understand some concepts.

What you could do though is get yourself immersed into something you already enjoy doing but this time do whatever that might be with the distinct intention that you are about to gain confidence and courage through the thing that you immerse yourself in.

Maybe you like walking in nature, maybe you like to draw pictures or paint. You might like to create things on a computer or really just about anything you like to do can be used with intent as a meditative experience all of your own.

For one thing, it will show you a little bit of what meditation is, what it can feel like and what you can do with it. Perhaps more importantly for you at the moment is that by immersing yourself with intent while doing something you already can do, while you do whatever it is, you can ask yourself what is confidence to you? What exactly does that word mean? How would you act if you had confidence?

By asking yourself a perplexing question and really looking into yourself while doing something you enjoy doing, with intent, you can pull the answers out all by yourself.

You can see in your mind and feel yourself having confidence already in you. It’s already there. You can see yourself having good conversations, saying things to someone and seeing them respond to you with interest. With this although it’s all in your mind you can accept yourself as having your own value. Your own value that other people can accept and admire.

As you go through your day try and keep saying to yourself “Good conversation” “Good conversation” and notice briefly each time you say it what that means to you. A little bit of good humour, lighthearted, overall positive, just a little self deprecating, listening to what they say and responding with interest, etc.

By connecting with yourself you can start to work your own magick and you can start to understand that change really can be made because you are already doing it.

3 Likes

@dagar

2 Likes

Hey there OP, I have been reading through the responses you have recieved and there are some very good spirits and techniques that you can employ. My advice and experience tend more towards law of attraction and the psychological so I hope that is okay👍.

My first piece of advice is that this is a fairly common problem, if you look in the internet or even just listen to people’s conversations you can see a very prevalent lack of confidence. So you aren’t alone in this and there are established ways to help improve your self image.

My main reccomendation is to find something that you like about yourself. It can be small or big but if you find something then focus on that. Feel the emotions that come from being proud of yourself and then slowly try and work those emotions over to other things about you that you don’t necessarily like.

Also try and figure out why you don’t feel good about yourself. An exercise that might help is to just say “I’m really cool” and then write down any reasons that come up for why you aren’t cool. Then you can begin to work in solving or dealing with those feelings from there.

I hope this helps in some way man! Have a great day and may you come into your power fully and completely :muscle:

Thanks for tagging me @Dankquanicus

2 Likes

@PYRO_TOXIC Look into the following subjects, shadow work to help identify the reasons you feel this way about yourself and to aid in deprogramming it, sacred sexuality and body image will help you find ways to love yourself and improve self-esteem.

3 Likes