Help with vampiric ritual

Greeting
For long, I have been interrested in a system propose in a French book, called “Le Livre des Non Morts” , the Book of Undeads". This is a book dealing about Vampirism. It is one of the most reference I have know, and probably one of the most efficient in my knowledge, with maybe the exception of Michael W Ford “Akhakharu”.
The book propose a system that use the magickal square of Abramelin (Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage), as a system to cast for spells and curses, in a very Left Hand Path way. It also focus on Romanian archetypes, mainly Xalmoxis (an ancient Dacian god); and Vlad III “Tepes” , witch is something quite different from a lot of new grimoires that rather focus on babylonian and sumerian archetypes.
First I will explain the original system to you, then I will talk about my problem with it.

The system propose a nine month period (as in the sacred book of Abramelin), before the practitionner use an invocation of Vlad Tepes to make a pact with him. The goal of the pact is to rely yourself to the “strain” of Undead vampires. The goal is isn’t conscient reincarnation as it can be read with some other method. After death, the practitionner is supposed to be part of that “strain”, and will live true the living adepts .

During the nine month of preparation, the training is:
-Training to vampirism, as decribed by E.A in one of his video and in the Banefull Magick lessons. So draining people every times that’s possible
-Training in Out of Body Experience, many time during the week.
-A a particular ritual called “The calling of blood”, in witch te magician will call the archetype of Lilith, offer her a cup of menstrual blood. Mark each of his chakra with his blood, and invite he in.

Then, after nine month and only then, he will make the ritual to call Vlad Tepes and make a pact with him and all te vampiric strain.

Here is what the problem is to me :
I Have tried the Nine month thing discipline, but have failed and had to take it back from 0, at least three time.
The reasons are various. One of them is the obligation to to the “calling of blood” ritual once per month , a Friday night, at midnight. I’m even working during that period, and when I’m not, there is always my future wife wanting to see me (as week end are the only moments we can have together).
Plus, I’m not a big fan of the Lilith archetype. That’s not a demon I have a great affitinity with.

Now, knowing I practice magick, and particulary vampirism , since at least 2009. I have several questions in mine coming to me.
-First, is that nine month thing a necessity, or should I go straight to the point, and try te evocation for pact right now, knowing that I’m already confident with vampirism, and have convinient results with out of body experience, thanks to E.A btw ?
-If not, should it be possible to rebuild the ritual, using another entity, one that I would feel more in affinity with…and probably one that is not evoked on Friday. I was thinking of Noctulius, from the ONA; I would need to rewrite the Ritual completly, but I think I will feel more presence with the entity than with Lilith (who as for Satan is pretty vague for me).

Can you give me you opinion about that ?
Do you think the nine month thing should be respected as said ? Do you think the process could be efficient wit a rewritten ritual ?

Many thanks for your opinions

1 Like

Adapt. But did u try a booklet, it call a vampire of movies, nefastu. Or something like tat. Its in amazon i tnk. $14,and seems like evocacion

1 Like

A few things: 1) I have called Lilith before w/ no respect for the day or hours, and it hasn’t affected her ability to manifest her energies in any way.

1. If you’re not comfortable with her energies, you could try the Goddesses Aset, Astarte, Ereshkigal, or Selene as they have shown themselves to be vampiric in my dealings with them( or others on this forum) and even taught me specific things/techniques about it.

2. If you’ve already tried this 3 different times already, maybe right now is not the right time for you, other forces are working against you, or it’s not the right path for you.

3. Use your magick to call forth the will, or the proper forces/entities to MAKE time for the proper ritual( ask them to remove the obstacles that are keeping you from completing your work, or ask yourself “How can I make this work ?” and wait till you get ideas from your subconscious )

4. If it’s only once a month, tell your significant other that once a month on Fridays you have to have this time to yourself due to spiritual purposes( if you don’t mind lying to her, make up something else)

5. There are 2 other days that are considered the weekend, being Saturday and Sunday, why not spend time with her on one of those days instead. Don’t let her control your time, take the initiative and suggest to her instead that you can do the other two days. Don’t ask for her permission, just tell her that this is what you can give her right now as you have a lot going on right now.

That’s my advice for you.

2 Likes

I like to work with vampyric goddess you have invocation for the vampyric goddedd Aset, Astarte, Ereshkigal, or Selene .like to work with this goddess im interested in invocation vampyric right thank

Where can i get the book you mentioned is it all french or is it written english French book, called “Le Livre des Non Morts

1 Like

First off,
if that initiation process had to restart 3 times,
it seems to be an indicator that that’s not the right path for you to go.

Secound,
i think a costum fit ritual,
tailored to your personal needs,
will be more benefitial,
since you’ll live the rest of eternity with your undead decission.

Lastly,
just because Vlad is considered to be “the first” by media,
doesn’t mean he is really the first vampire,
right?

Also,
you seem to belong to another clan natrually,
if you ask me.

And,
as you’ve pointed out,
you do have quite some understanding,
to which clan that might be.

Infernal blessings.

May the Night always be in your favor.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Greetings
Honnestly, it’s not so much about this particular entity (Vlad). Everything in my life that requires regularity, dates, is pretty hard for me. I could not be a ceremonialist mage working with Moon phase.
Most of rituals that requires to be in your ritual area “during the ascending moon once per month during a year”, are doomed to me.
I’m always out in the word, giving seminars and sleeping in hotels. I don’t have a month in the year where I will be at home for 31 days. I practice magick in Hotel room, with very few materials, or in the wilderness when there is some in the environement around me.