Help with tarot interpretation

I asked my higher self 3 cards in a general visions to december

I draw the Devil, the Death and the Knight of wands

What It means?

1 Like

Read books about tarot, watch videos of people doing readings, study the Holy Qabalah. See how the cards behave outside the traditional meanings. And for the Knowledge and Conversation with your Higher Self, invoke often and enflame thyself with prayer!

1 Like

In a phrase, it could be something like: Letting go of your self imposed limitations shall lead you to kill a “lower” part of yourself, but that shall give you the power to properly employ your will. Since it’s general, that’s the best I can do. But effort and self reflection on your part, and letting go of some x aspect of yourself is a must to proceed with y.

2 Likes

Thank that explains a lot

Much like the other user said it comes off to me a lot like… relating your base desires to a more manageable version. Like, finding the “worst” parts of yourself and addressing them. Not necessarily removing them, but learning them and using them.

1 Like

Tarot doesn’t work that way, you have to go off the gut feeling or intuition you get from the cards. Since we didn’t see the cards when you pulled them we can’t get the general vibe of them at the given time to align the meaning with the question given. You’ll only get dodgy speculation from others.

2 Likes